SOTD: Saturday 4 May - Friday 10 May 2024.

Couldn't wait to get rid of mine. Couldn't be arsed with the need to go on a micro engineering course and the requirement of having the dexterity of a watch maker.

So I went with the Enoch instead where I can watch it fall apart and rip chunks out my face. At least I don't get to say, 'Fuck! Another screw lost down the sink'. I just get to enjoy styptic pencils, elastoplast and looking like one bloody hard geezer.
Thanks for starting my day with a big belly laugh. I actually agree with the watch maker and sink analogy and glad I never take mine apart anymore, I just stick with dot 3 it's perfect for me and no denying a first class delivered every time.
Anyway my day has started with a smile, and laugh so I wish you a fantastic day ahead yourself.

Friday 10th May
Schick G1 - Schick Proline B #2 - Highlander TSR ‘23 LE - OSP Bay Rum - Electrif's Bay Rum v2 - Aloe Vera Gel
1000018373-01.jpg

20240510_114858.jpg

My Shave today consisted of...
Prep Aleppo soap.
Brush Cadman Cashmere synthetic.
Soap Stirling Glacial Spearmint.
Razors Leaf & Blackland vector CC.
Blades Lord Platinum & Kai Captain Titan mild Pink (6)
Post shave Johnny Bravo Spanish Fly.
Aftershave Jean paul gaultier Ultra Male edt.
Argan oil for the head shine.

Another great shave for me today, even the Stirling has finally started to show a little more Menthol but I have been spoilt by GFT creams and am always a little disappointed with the Stirling lather in comparison.
The new brush Cadman brush arrived today. Many thanks to @Lorenzo44 and the Stirling was not the best use of it as the brush is so soft that I can see now it's going to be perfect for a soft cream like Trumpers.
The Vector for me just gets better and better and I find myself being drawn to it more and more.
Thats it from me now off outside to show off my Shave and make some nipples pop.

Jim Carrey Comedy GIF by PermissionIO

Friday 10th May

Soap • Stirling Orange Chill
Brush • Yaqi 24mm Cashmere
Razor • Razorock Game Changer. 68-P
Blade • Gillette Silver Blue (3)
Splash • Stirling Orange Chill
Balm • Stirling Orange Chill

Another sunny warm day.
I took Mrs L to the seaside for some of that 'sea air' that is said to be so good for us.

Enjoy the weekend everyone

bzqOcJS.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina Soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Rooney Polo 2 Super Badger
Soap: Martin De Candre Rose
Razor: Wolfman WR1
Blade: Iridium Super BN-84 (1)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Myrsol Plastic Shave Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Czech & Speake No 88 EdC

20240510_182454.jpg

Preshave - Pears Transparent Soap
Razor - Muhle Rocca
Blade - Minora
Brush - Highlander TSR LE Walnut and Boar
Lather - Proraso Red
Splash - Brut

Last shave of the week with the Rocca - All change tomorrow

The Rocca is very different to most of my razors, but I get great shaves from it.

Back
Top Bottom