Prep ~ Face wash with Mysore Sandelwood soap
Razor ~ Gibbs Adjustable set to 4
Blade ~ Special Sheffield Stainless Steel NOS
Soap ~ Natural Ireland " Irish Stout And Seaweed Shaving Soap "
( Pass-Around )
Brush ~ Razorock Big Bruce
Post ~ BBA Post Shave Balm
Scent ~ Varra from Penhalligon's

A great shave, everything worked well together, BBS in three passes and good to go, looking good and smelling great :)

Have a wonderful day people........:) P.

Last edited:
ATT SE1 Kronos
Kai Pink
Maseto 24mm 2 band
OSP Fougere
Thayers cucumber, Aloe Vera Gel
OSP Face tonic
IMG_5056.JPG
Nice shave today although I'm in a bit of discomfort. I haven't posted for a few days as I was in hospital Monday having my gall bladder taken out ,over the last year or so I've suffered from painful gall stones. Anyway after my shower and shave I'm feeling refreshed and on the mend.

Have a nice day fellas

ATT SE1 Kronos
Kai Pink
Maseto 24mm 2 band
OSP Fougere
OSP Face tonic
View attachment 30674
Nice shave today although I'm in a bit of discomfort. I haven't posted for a few days as I was in hospital Monday having my gall bladder taken out ,over the last year or so I've suffered from painful gall stones. Anyway after my shower and shave I'm feeling refreshed and on the mend.

Have a nice day fellas
Pleased you are on the mend, you can't keep a good man down :) P.

ATT SE1 Kronos
Kai Pink
Maseto 24mm 2 band
OSP Fougere
OSP Face tonic
View attachment 30674

Have a nice day fellas

Sorry to hear this mate. Get well soon Pat.:)

All the best
Rob

ATT SE1 Kronos
Kai Pink
Maseto 24mm 2 band
OSP Fougere
OSP Face tonic
View attachment 30674

Have a nice day fellas
My best Pal had his gall bladder removed 2 years ago, and said it was the best thing his ever done..no more pain or discomfort, been of a scottish clan, you'll mend very quickly;)...Take it easy Pat.Regards.

SOTD_20171108-1024x683.jpg

• Straight Razor: Schild - 15/16 O2 Micarta
  • Shaving Brush: MÜHLE - Silvertip Fibre XL (Synthetic)
  • Shaving Bowl: Saponificio Varesino - Shaving Grail Bowl
  • Shaving Soap: Chiseled Face - Panda
  • Fragrance: Zoologist - Panda (Sample)

Wed 8th Nov

Vulfix 404 mixed
Fitjar Fjellheim cream -sample
Schick Type O -Clone
Schick Proline B [ 1]
Alum Rub/Rinse off
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

First Use-Schick Type O -Clone
For my first use of this Razor I used a Single Blade, to compare it to my favourite the PAL
Injecto-Matic which only takes a single blade.

The Razor is heavier than the Traditional Injector and has a nice grippy handle. I used the AC Schick Proline Type B Blade, which works really well in Injectors. With a rich lather, the Shave was smooth from the outset, and though not aggressive had great blade feel and was efficient. In fact it was smooth in all directions , and it was easy to use long sweeping strokes especially good on the cheeks.

All in all a very pleasant Shaving experience, rewarded by an all round top Notch Shave. The PAL may well have to look to its Laurels. Be very interested to see how it fares with a Twin Blade.Though it is a clone, the build is solid and it Shaves really well.

IMG_0398.jpg

Back
Top Bottom