SOTD Saturday 4th November 2017 - Friday 10th November 2017

ATT SE1 Kronos
Kai Pink
Maseto 24mm 2 band
OSP Fougere
Thayers cucumber, Aloe Vera Gel
OSP Face tonic
View attachment 30674
Nice shave today although I'm in a bit of discomfort. I haven't posted for a few days as I was in hospital Monday having my gall bladder taken out ,over the last year or so I've suffered from painful gall stones. Anyway after my shower and shave I'm feeling refreshed and on the mend.

Have a nice day fellas
Wishing you a speedy Recovery.

Wednesday 8th November

Olive Oil Soap
Vitos Preshave Cream
TFS Sera crema da barba
Giles Shaving Co Bowl
Yaqi 24mm Synthetic
Executive Shaving ClaymoreV2 with a Windrose Handle and Proline Blade
Alum Block and Rinse
Arko Classic Cream
Murray & Lanman Florida Water

A lovely shave today.......3 passes for dare I say.....a dolphin smooth shave:D

Last edited:
Razor- Feather Club Artist SS
Blade- Feather Pro Guard
Brush- Silvertip badger (unknown)
Soap- Razorock Stallion
A/S- Razorock Stallion

Decided to hone my technique using the Feather for my customers. It gives fantastic shaves no doubt though I prefer a real straight as they seem to be more forgiving. A Feather blade is always laser sharp while you can custom set an edge on any straight.
Regardless had an excellent shave with it!
I am absolutely loving the Stallion soap and AS! The scent is great, performs brilliantly and I am now on the lookout for any Oud scents.
Hope you gentlemen have a great day!
Shave on!

Razor- Feather Club Artist SS
Blade- Feather Pro Guard
Brush- Silvertip badger (unknown)
Soap- Razorock Stallion
A/S- Razorock Stallion

Decided to hone my technique using the Feather for my customers. It gives fantastic shaves no doubt though I prefer a real straight as they seem to be more forgiving. A Feather blade is always laser sharp while you can custom set an edge on any straight.
Regardless had an excellent shave with it!
I am absolutely loving the Stallion soap and AS! The scent is great, performs brilliantly and I am now on the lookout for any Oud scents.
Hope you gentlemen have a great day!
Shave on!
@the Irish barber if you're gunna bloody kick me and you think your wearing a black belt you wouldn't be shaving with a Feather Pro Guard, otherwise you'll be kicking your back legs like a dog on a grass after peeing.

Saturday 4th November

Birch Tar Soap
RSC Facial Scrub
Vitos Green Soap
Semogue 2012 Special Edition Badger/Boar Brush
GEM Micromatic Clog Pruf with a shimmed GEM SS Blade
Alum Block and Rinse
Lacura Moisturiser
Oudh Khalifa EDP

A busy very long day today in Cardiff, finishing with the Royal British Legion Festival of Rememberance in St David's Hall. No room for mistakes so I went with a shimmed Clog Pruf for a smooth irritation free 3 pass BBS shave:)

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Top man

OvDrrER1_o.jpg

Razorock 400
Gibbs No 17
Supermax Platinum (3)
Razor Master Pekka
Thayers Rose, Rockface All Weather Moisturiser & Davidoff Cool Water

My run with this razor has rekindled my affection for it, it really gives a very smooth, close shave. It's going on loan to a friend and I hope he echos my sentiments.

ATT SE1 Kronos
Kai Pink
Maseto 24mm 2 band
OSP Fougere
OSP Face tonic
View attachment 30674
Nice shave today although I'm in a bit of discomfort. I haven't posted for a few days as I was in hospital Monday having my gall bladder taken out ,over the last year or so I've suffered from painful gall stones. Anyway after my shower and shave I'm feeling refreshed and on the mend.

Have a nice day fellas

Get well soon

8EB63D72-81AF-4066-9C83-6FE6B1BDFBBF.jpeg

P&B Whitechapel
MÜHLE 25mm Synthetic
Merkur 34c
Gillette Silver Blue
Bulldog moisturiser

Not a great shave tbh. The Whitechapel scent does evolve when lathered, the vetiver comes to the front and it takes on a much darker, earthy vibe. I wasn't particularly fond of it but suspect some will adore it. The performance is where it fell flat for me, very little protection... I got 3 weepers on my neck and I was using a 34c! Post shave my face was dry and tight hence the moisturiser... Now off to clean all the soap scum it left on everything, I've not had that since Proraso.

09623F33-7513-4D2E-8D02-547624D4F9BA.jpeg

Last edited:
ATT SE1 Kronos
Kai Pink
Maseto 24mm 2 band
OSP Fougere
OSP Face tonic
View attachment 30674

Have a nice day fellas
Wishing you a speedy recovery Pat.

Back
Top Bottom