vG0Fj4R.jpg

Brush: Custom boar (WD knot).
Shaving soap: Haslinger Schafmilch.
Razor: iKon X3 with custom handle.
Blade: 7 O'Clock Super Platinum (6).
After shave: Haslinger Sandelholz ASB.

DFS++ !

Have a nice day, gentlemen ! :cool:

Lovely looking brush, what is a WD knot if you don't mind me asking?

I also had a MWF shave today. After an airport run that was 3 times longer than it should have, I needed a good shave.

ukjJ6um.jpg

Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (First Day)
Brush: Semogue Owners Club 2 Band Badger
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Aftershave: Cold Water & Alum Block

For me to get a good lather from MWF, I need to spend a lot of time making a lather. Today I spent 2 minutes loading and 6 building the lather, which for me makes an excellent lather. I've said it on this forum before, but between each pass, it feels like I've had moisturiser applied to my face, and the post shave feel is exactly the same so I have no need for any balm afterwards.

August 10, 2016
Wolfman WR-01 OC with Triad
Feather (3)
WDC-8 with Druida Manchurian
Route 66 Rum Runner
Witch Hazel
Captain's Choice Bay Rum

Another automatic near BBS shave this morning. I picked up more of the spice scent from the Rum Runner soap today. I can already say that I will really enjoy this scent along with all the positive attributes of Route 66 soaps. Finished up with a splash of CC Bay Rum with menthol added. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

August 10, 2016
Wolfman WR-01 OC with Triad
Feather (3)
WDC-8 with Druida Manchurian
Route 66 Rum Runner
Witch Hazel
Captain's Choice Bay Rum

Another automatic near BBS shave this morning. I picked up more of the spice scent from the Rum Runner soap today. I can already say that I will really enjoy this scent along with all the positive attributes of Route 66 soaps. Finished up with a splash of CC Bay Rum with menthol added. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday.[/QUOTE

Another quality picture Clint. Nice kit.

I also had a MWF shave today. After an airport run that was 3 times longer than it should have, I needed a good shave.

ukjJ6um.jpg

Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (First Day)
Brush: Semogue Owners Club 2 Band Badger
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat
Aftershave: Cold Water & Alum Block

For me to get a good lather from MWF, I need to spend a lot of time making a lather. Today I spent 2 minutes loading and 6 building the lather, which for me makes an excellent lather. I've said it on this forum before, but between each pass, it feels like I've had moisturiser applied to my face, and the post shave feel is exactly the same so I have no need for any balm afterwards.
Another great pic, got to love the fat!

that's correct, i get mine from boots..the main reason why i use it is because the water in my area is really hard, it really helps to create a good lather in the mixing bowl, you only need a few drops though..i do from time to time add a few drops straight to the brush when face lathering, works excellently with soaps or creams, if it's too thick i add more water to get the ratio to how i like it, fairly thick, just like me.:D

Very useful info. Any chance if a link to which one you use please?

Nice pic, what did you think regarding the goats milk soap?

Nice pic, what did you think regarding the goats milk soap?
Greetings
Although I take the p*ss about it, mainly because it is such an unknown quantity, I really like it, it lathers up very easily in my hard water and those animal fots actually do leave your face feeling really soft and supple, I certainly think that in terms of post shave skin feel it is at the very top of the pile and the shave quality is very much on a par with Tabac.

As I have said in the past, my glowing reviews of this soap come with the caveat that I do not develop C.J.D. or brucellosis in the next 12 months! :D

Regards
Dick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom