SOTD: Saturday February 4 - Friday 10 February 2023.

SOTD: 4th February 2023.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 11137.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Bath House Spanish Fig & Nutmeg Shave Soap.
Razor: Merkur 37C Slant. (Face) - Ninja Stainless .(D1)
Razor: Parker InjRzr. (Head/Dome) (Settings) 4-wtg. 4-xtg/atg.+pick-ups. - Personna Injector PTFE. (D2)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Alum Rub. / Cold Water Face & Head Rinse. Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. /P&G Old Spice Hawkridge ASL./ L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

A new shave set up to start the weekend....Carrying on with my slant razor focus with the Merkur 37C.

Maiden shave with the Ninja Stainless I find to be very much like the rest of the other subcontinent Stainless steel blades that I have revisited & tried, efficient enough & smooth. Another good honest blade. What more is required....I love the cover design on the blade tuck cover.

The Bath House soap provided a wonderful lather in a short space of time. I find this shaving soap similar to MWF which i like very much, it's fragrance to my nose is a very pleasant 'Spicy' scent which is a great autumn/winter soap, but I use it if and when to my fancy not just for the colder months of the year...

A close comfortable face and head shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of L'0REAL Barber Club Reinforcing ASB.

My face & precious swede are feeling super smooth & smelling divine. ;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Today's shave:

rdt2302049mclb.jpg

- Proraso red
- Semogue 830
- Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 with Sputnik blade
- Proraso red aftershave

:)

SOTD: 04/02/2023

Razor: Razorock Hawk V3
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink SE, 7th use
Brush: Yaqi Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Bowl: Captains Choice Heavyweight Copper Bowl
Soap: Mitchell's Wool Fat Puck
Aftershave: Stirling Deton-8 Aftershave
Balm: Stirling Deton-8 Balm
Fragrance: Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette

T'fat February is really kicking into gear now.

607F3AA9-4287-478A-BDCA-C941927A3DF4.jpeg

Saturday 4th February

Soap • Stirling Shadow Orchid
Brush • Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo Red Marble
Razor • Feather AC SS
Blade • Feather Pro (2)
Post • Boots No7 Balm

I picked up a couple of small cuts using a Feather Pro. I'll try with a guarded blade next time to see if it offers more protection while I learn to use this razor?

Enjoy the weekend everyone

04/02/23
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap, Bergamot & Nectarine
Brush - Alpha Outlaw Titanium V1 Synth
Soap - OSP Dark Matter
Razor - Feather DX ACD-N
Blade - Feather Light
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Tonyschin's Cedarwood Argan Oil and Balm
A/S - Avon Shaving Brush Brut
Wk 06 (1).JPG
A very nice shave that.
These feather lights only seem to work in the DX of all the Shavette's i have, including the Kai. They really make the DX a bit of a kitten, the blade is just not wide enough for any of the others.
2 passes for an easy, comfortable BBS finish.
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

SOTD 04-Feb
20230203_102101.jpg
Brush: M7
Soap: MWF
Razor: Muhle R41
Blade: Rubie (2)

Fantastic shave this morning, day 4 of the fat, my attention is starting to drift, cannot argue with the performance but I'm going to have to mix up the post to keep me strong with the fat!

The R41 as efficient as I remember and just as comfortable. Sure if I were to slap it across my face 3 or 4 times then I'd know about it, but for my standard 2 pass it works flawlessly. Thank you once again @saj

Have to get the jobs and errands done as quickly as possible today, need to be settled in for the 6 nations...son of an irishman and an english woman living in Wales...always an entertaining time!

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom