Summertime is over.

If you haven't done so will you sort your clocks out, I keep thinking I'm spending much more time here than I actually am, was or should be.

User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Turn off Summertime/DST then submit.

There is the theory of the Moebius, a twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop. Loop where time becomes a. A loop where time becomes. Becomes a loop where time. Time becomes a loop where. Where time becomes a loop.

In Saskatchewan, Canada, they don't bother with British Summer Time (well, Daylight Saving they call it). But in Alberta and Manitoba, on either side of Saskatchewan, they do. I love Canadians. They're almost as bonkers as we Brits, but with less hang ups.

cheese_dave said:
In Saskatchewan, Canada, they don't bother with British Summer Time (well, Daylight Saving they call it). But in Alberta and Manitoba, on either side of Saskatchewan, they do.

Well in Western Australia (where my pal lives) they've just completed a multi-year experiment with DST and the anti-DST brigade have included some bright arguments in why DST shouldn't happen - the best one I think was that having DST fades your curtains.

Much as I am anti-EU I do love the fact that on the Continent they have, in effect, a extra hour of daylight. I've lived in Norway and Holland, at latitudes very similar to England but with longer evenings due to CET being GMT+1. As we live most of our waking hours during "pm" rather than "am" longer evenings mean, in effect, longer days. Also: better mental health (less SAD) and safer roads. Screw Scottish farmers: give the rest of us a nicer life and move England to CET.

Rev-O said:
Much as I am anti-EU I do love the fact that on the Continent they have, in effect, a extra hour of daylight. I've lived in Norway and Holland, at latitudes very similar to England but with longer evenings due to CET being GMT+1. As we live most of our waking hours during "pm" rather than "am" longer evenings mean, in effect, longer days. Also: better mental health (less SAD) and safer roads. Screw Scottish farmers: give the rest of us a nicer life and move England to CET.

A big +1

Nape what is with the sig line lol

'to come she please and listen to Kraftwerk'

:lol:

It's another Partridgism. The only clip I can find is this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFmKYB4sTgg[/youtube]

The compilation doesn't really do this brilliant show justice though. Best buy the DVDs or ask for them for Christmas. Spice World!! :D

GOOD LUCK...It's German but via the school of Flight Lieutenant Gordon Jackson.

EDIT...O oh it's a Partridgism. Crap am I the only one who thought Paul and Pauline Calf were just way funnier.

Back
Top Bottom