tabac soap

it just rests on top of the ridged bowl, it wont fall off unless you hold it upside down and the bowl itself is beautifully brilliant, we couldnt order it into the pharmacy, so had to ask around to get one seems they are quite hard to come by now

Thanks for the replies.

I agree with NotTheStig, my preference too, but provided it is covered and reduces the air getting inside then it does the job.

Would I be right in thinking that the Tabac bowl is slightly smaller in diameter and taller than a standard sized wooden soap bowl? Also, if anyone gets the Tabac Bowl from their local chemists or shop, how much does it normally cost? I live near St Albans in Hertfordshire, but everywhere here only seems to have a basic selection of Palnmolive and Erasmic and not much else.

Thanks
Stephen

NotTheStig said:
.... Someone here had a wooden lid custom made for theirs. Still wouldn't screw on I imagine

Like this one?
TabacLid-1_zps7f59b00a.jpg

You can see see the original thread here

Fantastic! Thanks for the link. You are right, the bowl does have a very clean, understated and "cool" look to it. Great to see some close up images, exactly what I was looking for. Some of those lids are a work of art! I am VERY impressed. I was going to stay with using sticks only, but I give in! I am going to get some now. :O)

Cheers
Stephen

Back
Top Bottom