The Mongoose

Received the invoice yesterday.

dodgy said:
Tall_Paul said:
Nothing here either. Where is my ruddy razor!

Did I mention the Mongoose being the bestest razor ever? Golly, I hope you get yours before Christmas.

Your buddy Mart

Which blades are you using, Martin? I better stock up before it arrives.

Arun said:

dodgy said:
Tall_Paul said:

Did I mention the Mongoose being the bestest razor ever? Golly, I hope you get yours before Christmas.

Your buddy Mart

Hi there,

I do like making Paul a little crazy. Heh, I meant to say he should get the Mongoose by Easter. Yeah, that's better.

First couple shaves was with a Feather Pro and the last few was using a Feather Pro Guard. The milder Pro Guard suited me best and I thought the Pro was just too sharp. It was too sharp in the Cobras also. However, you shouldn't go by my personal druthers when it comes to Feather SE blades. Milder and more forgiving the better for me.

I will be typing some thoughts about how the Mongoose shaves. It's an interesting head.

Martin

Tall_Paul said:
I'm not jealous at all. Fortunately I'm a very patient person.

Where is the bloody thing!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: As I joined the list in mid September I am still not expecting it until next year. In some ways I hope it doesn't get caught in the Christmas post.........:s

Hey Marv, it will be interesting to see how you find the Mongoose as this is my big spend for 2014 (or maybe 2015 !) !!

dodgy said:
Arun said:

dodgy said:
Tall_Paul said:

Your buddy Mart

Hi there,

I do like making Paul a little crazy. Heh, I meant to say he should get the Mongoose by Easter. Yeah, that's better.

First couple shaves was with a Feather Pro and the last few was using a Feather Pro Guard. The milder Pro Guard suited me best and I thought the Pro was just too sharp. It was too sharp in the Cobras also. However, you shouldn't go by my personal druthers when it comes to Feather SE blades. Milder and more forgiving the better for me.

I will be typing some thoughts about how the Mongoose shaves. It's an interesting head.

Martin

Thanks. I think milder is better for me too. I will try the Pro Guards first.

dnkfbn.jpg

Unpacked tonight. First shave in the morning - will post initial thoughts then.

Got mine a few days ago nice razor very well built but to mild for me, so I will put it on BST when I get home, which is a great shame as I really looking forward to it. Perhaps they will do a different head which is a bit more aggressive.

Stevie17 said:
Got mine a few days ago nice razor very well built but to mild for me, so I will put it on BST when I get home, which is a great shame as I really looking forward to it. Perhaps they will do a different head which is a bit more aggressive.

There has been talk of an open comb in future. I've also seen YouTube reviews that suggest the razor can be adjusted in terms of aggression level by using different blades.

I don't think you'll be short of buyers!

Jon

Back
Top Bottom