The new 'like' button on our revamped shaving forum...

There is actually an add - on module available, at a price, that converts the like button to a range of editable options . Looks very cool. So those that voiced, almost jokingly, they wanted a DGAFF button or a dislike or not interested (or whatever ) could actually get their way........

But don't take this post as a sign it will appear. Just thought i'd mention it.

Of course Stephen, you must bear in mind that much if not all of our heartfelt joy at this facility arises from the knowledge that by almost indiscriminately ' liking ' ever so many of Bechet45's posts we may quietly, over time, drive hm mad . And we do actually do this because, well, erm, we do actually like the sometimes irascible old rascal !

JohnnyO. o/

Of course Stephen, you must bear in mind that much if not all of our heartfelt joy at this facility arises from the knowledge that by almost indiscriminately ' liking ' ever so many of Bechet45's posts we may quietly, over time, drive hm mad . And we do actually do this because, well, erm, we do actually like the sometimes irascible old rascal !

JohnnyO. o/
That is being rather ageist ;)

Gosh, I remember holding a 'poll' not so long ago on the old forum advocating the use of a 'like' button, and being lambasted for such a heresy. It's interesting to note the widespread use of this new feature, and it seems very popular - just sayin'... that's all :)
I wondered why the Americans were the only ones using it!
...sorry...you were saying something about it attracting heretics, vagabonds, and colonials?

I generally 'like' a post if someone quotes me. I also 'like' the post if a post amuses me or makes me laugh. Or if the post is helpful or informative. Or if I agree with the poster. Or if the poster is showing off something shiny and cool.

It's a quick way of acknowledging a poster's contribution, even if I have nothing to add to the conversation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom