The new 'like' button on our revamped shaving forum...

There is actually an add - on module available, at a price, that converts the like button to a range of editable options . Looks very cool. So those that voiced, almost jokingly, they wanted a DGAFF button or a dislike or not interested (or whatever ) could actually get their way........

But don't take this post as a sign it will appear. Just thought i'd mention it.
As the one who suggested the DGAFF button, I like this post. However, in it's absence I propose to start responding to certain posts with a single word - deejaff - which will confuse many except, of course, the cognoscenti on this thread.

In fact I'll probably drop it into my everyday conversation - and it will then spread at such a rate that the neologism will be listed in the Oxford dictionary. So, if you're talking to someone and they respond with 'deejaff' - remember you heard it here first.

It was so long ago - more than two milliseconds - I can't remember what DGAFF stands for and I can't work it out, either - being well brought up might be influencing this. Help, please...?

There is actually an add - on module available, at a price, that converts the like button to a range of editable options . Looks very cool. So those that voiced, almost jokingly, they wanted a DGAFF button or a dislike or not interested (or whatever ) could actually get their way........

But don't take this post as a sign it will appear. Just thought i'd mention it.

How much? I'm sure a few of us would be willing to cough up a couple of quid to make it happen, ask if it's possible.

But if you bother to respond with 'DGAFF' that would seem to imply that you did indeed, 'give a f**k;' or at least enough of a f**k to reply at all.

Is that the equivalent of "I'll just put the tip in," because that NEVER happens.

Back
Top Bottom