The October Raffle

- - - - - - - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Copied from the Sticky - Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

All the tickets are sold but I'm £3 short in the kitty but should be £3 up.. I'll sort that tomorrow but I gotta go!

Over to you, riverrun!

- - - - - - - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Copied from the Sticky - Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

All the tickets are sold but I'm £3 short in the kitty but should be £3 up.. I'll sort that tomorrow but I gotta go!

Over to you, riverrun!
Alright then. Just walked through the door coming back from Greece. Holiday over. I think today's draw is after midnight though... Good thing I'm still on Greek time...

Right. Here we go.
As the returning officer for the October raffle I hereby announce that:
The bonus number for the lottery draw on Saturday 17th October 2015 was 36
There the winner of a lovely Simpson's brush is theunnamed
Congratulations to the winner and many thanks to everyone who bought a ticket or two and to Carl for organising the raffle.

Well done, theunnamed! I've PM'd you.

I'm running superbly late today and will get to the finances after I've shaved. I've a sneaking suspicion the 'missing' £6 is down to me having sent my money direct to TSR and not the raffle We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom