The October Raffle

The £6 shortfall is definitely down to me! I sent it earlier but it didn't leave my account nor arrive at tsrraffles. I've just sent it again and the same thing didn't happen! I'll talk to PayPal and sort this.

With my £6 added, we should have £(59 x £3) + £2.97 = £179.97 but we will have £180.13. I'll get back to you when I've sorted the prize and postage.

My apology to RSSO and huge thanks for your understanding and generosity. When I copied the numbers overpage, the pink '54' turned black and in my hurry to get out to the concert - which was wonderful, entrancing - I forgot. Thank the lord it didn't win!! - if you see what I mean, from my point of view, stop digging, Carl.

Congratulations to theunnamed and a huge thank you to you all for your support of the raffles.

Congratulations to winner you lucky ...

My apology to RSSO and huge thanks for your understanding and generosity. When I copied the numbers overpage, the pink '54' turned black and in my hurry to get out to the concert - which was wonderful, entrancing - I forgot. Thank the lord it didn't win!! - if you see what I mean, from my point of view, stop digging, Carl.

No need for apologies, something from your den will be sufficient.

Grarea sent pm and kindly offered to return number, at the end we came up with two options or join custody or we will slice it in half, so don't worry all angles was covered, fine bunch of people we have her.

Prize for theunnamed has been ordered so final figures are £180.13 + £12.21 top-up - £137.21 brush = £55.13 transferred to TSR.

Another successful fund raiser and a happy member! International raffles! Well done everyone! and thanks.

Finally received my brush, will try tonight :)

Thank you TSR for the raffle!

1a7da683675fccc9a76aeb900af5634a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom