The Razor Spa

I should have said, "one" and not, "you".

But to put your mind at rest - I hope - you are not being ignored. Your razor is in the queue and Simon will get to it. Nothing to say until it is ready or nearly ready.

As you are not being impatient, sounds like a trust issue. Simon may be trusted.
I reluctantly started this thread to find a few answers.
I now, in a roundabout way, have those answers thanks to the good folk of this forum; so thanks to all.
I know my razor is in good hands.
I know it may take a while.
I know the end result will be good.
I need to sit tight for an unspecified amount of time.
Again, thanks to all.
As far as I'm concerned, this case is now closed.

I should have said, "one" and not, "you".

But to put your mind at rest - I hope - you are not being ignored. Your razor is in the queue and Simon will get to it. Nothing to say until it is ready or nearly ready.

As you are not being impatient, sounds like a trust issue. Simon may be trusted.
Why can't this - or a pm - come from Razor Spa? The OP is well within his right to complain at a lack of communication. Reassurances from someone unconnected with the transaction does not change that situation.

Hey, friends, Would you mind text here when receiving the jobs you're waiting for? If there is another thread where they are shown, let me know. I have forgot mine, but have bought two more Gillette oldies worldaround that I will plate in gold some where in the future. Thxs

The Razor Spa has been active on ebay, he has an item (it's not a razor) up for sale at the moment.

I'm not a stalker, I checked his ebay page because he had a couple of beautiful Fatboys for sale a few months ago. :D

Hi. I posted 2 gillettes (fatboy, slim adjustable) to THE RAZOR SPA & they delivered on 27/09. Is the guy Hippo ok, as in healthy. Does anybody live near him. He is not replying to my emails. I even went old school and sent him a letter. 3 months seems an awful long time. Quick replies to emails in september when he was looking for work. Now zip.

Hi. I posted 2 gillettes (fatboy, slim adjustable) to THE RAZOR SPA & they delivered on 27/09. Is the guy Hippo ok, as in healthy. Does anybody live near him. He is not replying to my emails. I even went old school and sent him a letter. 3 months seems an awful long time. Quick replies to emails in september when he was looking for work. Now zip.
I feel your pain. Was quick to respond when I initially emailed him about the possibility of sending some work his way. Naff all since.
I even emailed him saying enough was enough, please return my razor. Surprise, surprise... No response.

Has anyone heard anything from hippo since last year? He's had my Prize razor since October and, like everyone else, radio silence. I recently asked for the razor to be returned but nothing has materialised. He hasn't been on this site since Nov 17th, I'm wondering if he is ok.

Back
Top Bottom