The September Raffle

We have £292.67 in the raffle account so the prize is covered. What I'm thinking is that TSR picks up all the unsold tickets - and thus has a good chance of winning or only £32.67 donation if it does not win. This is the best I can think of to put a line under this raffle.

What do you think, ticket-holders? Fate deals efsk a cruel blow, unless you let me choose which tickets TSR 'buys'. One give-away ticket as soon as the 6th Place is taken.

An alternative idea would be most welcome. I suppose we could wait this out to the bitter end.

Edit: Oh! the 6th Person has made a purchase. The free ticket goes to the 4th Person - please select a number No. 4.

BraveBlades is No.4 !!!

Last edited:
Even tickets.

- - - - - 6 - - - -- -- 12 -- 14 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 24 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 32 -- -- 35 36 -- -- -- 40 -- -- -- -- -- 46 47 -- --

Odd tickets.
- - - - - 6 - - - -- -- 12 -- 14 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 24 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 32 -- -- 35 36 -- -- -- 40 -- -- -- -- -- 46 47 -- --

Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).
Last whole number remaining is reserved for efsk. Bought and paid for. One whole ticket for give-away prize.

We have £292.67 in the raffle account so the prize is covered. What I'm thinking is that TSR picks up all the unsold tickets - and thus has a good chance of winning or only £32.67 donation if it does not win. This is the best I can think of to put a line under this raffle.

What do you think, ticket-holders? Fate deals efsk a cruel blow, unless you let me choose which tickets TSR 'buys'. One give-away ticket as soon as the 6th Place is taken.

An alternative idea would be most welcome. I suppose we could wait this out to the bitter end.
What's the panic, Carl? There are only 8 numbers left (10 minus efsk and free pick, 7 if there is another free pick).
I'm in favour of waiting it out to the sweet end. I'm confident we'll wrap this up before the end of September.
I'm hoping for Wednesday's draw (I only have to watch the 5 minute draw online on Wednesdays, rather than an hour of 'In It To Win It' drivel on Saturdays).

Andreas

Are you trying to wind me up :cool:

I'll take number 12 as my freebie...:D
Oh dear! I'm sorry to disappoint, Lee - but in Post #65 I said, "One person in the next six to buy a ticket or three this weekend will be offered a free ticket. I have the number written down already.

Edit: Number of the buyer that is."

That number was 4.

It's a bitter end, Andreas. The end of the anchor chain that is shackled to the ship's structure. If you reach it, the situation is very bitter, indeed.

A sweet ending would be all tickets sold. Do you want to do some encouraging, cajoling or badgering? I'm fed up with it. Feel free to try a free ticket in the last eight.

Back
Top Bottom