The September Raffle

A conclusion I had also reached! You up for trying to sell the last tickets?
Sure. How hard can it be? :eek:
GENTLEMEN!
Our beloved Carl is close to a nervous breakdown, because he thinks those bloody raffle tickets won't sell.
There are 10 (TEN) tickets left. The last one goes to efsk, a FREE ticket was earned by @BraveBlades . That leaves 8 (JUST EIGHT) tickets. There is another FREE ticket to be had for one of the next seven tickets sold (I've picked a random number between one and seven already). That only leaves 7 (MERELY SEVEN) tickets to be shifted.
The first prize is a top of the line straight razor up to £260, the second prize is a nice set of wireless in-ear headphones donated by @Ratty .
This is the last chance for a while to win in the TSR raffle as I think next month's raffle is off due to stress.

BUY tickets NOW your tight bastards. For Carl's sanity's sake!

Cordially

Andreas

Last edited:
Tickets left (Carl, please confirm payment)
- - - - - 6 - - - -- -- -- -- 14 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 24 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 32 -- -- 35 36 -- -- -- 40 -- -- -- -- -- -- 47 -- --
Last ticket goes to @efsk
One free ticket goes to @BraveBlades
Another FREE ticket to be had.
That leaves MERELY FIVE tickets to be sold.

Andreas

We have £292.67 in the raffle account so the prize is covered. What I'm thinking is that TSR picks up all the unsold tickets - and thus has a good chance of winning or only £32.67 donation if it does not win. This is the best I can think of to put a line under this raffle.

What do you think, ticket-holders? Fate deals efsk a cruel blow, unless you let me choose which tickets TSR 'buys'. One give-away ticket as soon as the 6th Place is taken.

An alternative idea would be most welcome. I suppose we could wait this out to the bitter end.

Edit: Oh! the 6th Person has made a purchase. The free ticket goes to the 4th Person - please select a number No. 4.

BraveBlades is No.4 !!!
So close, wasn't shure if it was 3 or 4.
Almost never win [emoji19]

Tickets left (Pending Carl's confirmation of payment)
- - - - - 6 - - - -- -- -- -- 14 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 24 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 32 -- -- 35 36 -- -- -- 40 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

One free ticket goes to @BraveBlades
Another FREE ticket to be had.
That leaves MERELY FOUR tickets to be sold.

Tickets left (Pending Carl's confirmation of payment)
- - - - - 6 - - - -- -- -- -- 14 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 24 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 32 -- -- 35 36 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

One FREE ticket to be had.
That leaves MERELY FOUR tickets to be sold.

Back
Top Bottom