The TSR Random Shaving Chat

Yesterday I got a solid 10 days of 3 pass shaving out of a single blade. Only binned it today as yesterday it STARTED to feel a little dull.
Which blade? Pray say!
I assume one of those modern double edge blades - they don't last very long. So 10 days is pretty good.
Last two months I managed to get about 25 four pass shaves out of a Personna 74 injector blade before it finally started to show signs of giving up. I couldn't believe how long it lasted. Just as well - I paid an arm and a leg for those blades.

Proper random this but someone paid me a cheque for some tuition, but they forgot to write the date on it. I'm allowed to write this in myself right? Its only altering amounts and signature forging that's illegal?

I think/believe that you are not permitted to alter a cheque in any way - though many do. I once paid a cheque made out to someone else into my account so I'm not sure they - the banks - pay a lot of attention.

I know sometimes when parents give their kids money to spend they leave certain parts of the cheque blank for them to fill in. Its not like I'm altering any existing details, just adding a date.

Back
Top Bottom