The TSR Random Shaving Chat

If anyone remembers, after all the fuss over the residents parking permit application, the permits came through today! Quite quick considering it was only sent off last week. I've also been sent two visitor permit cards as I do private tuition from my home meaning half my customers drive. The council have painted the lining bays now on the road, but for the life of me I don't understand why they've painted two single yellow lines on a dead end road, will this really "improve traffic control"? Its taken the space of 3 vehicles meaning its dog-eat-dog now to get a space. In this block of houses there's 6, and with each house owning at least 2 vehicles you're trying to fit 12-15 cars into 10 spaces. Never going to work.

Got a Lovely Stirling Synthetic Brush recently, with it came a Soap Sample, which duly used . In my opinion it was absolutely rubbish, then I discovered that they make both Shaving Soap & ordinary washing soap,under the same Name. Yes , I was using the Face Bar Stuff !, felt a bit of a Prat. Gave me a rash too ,so binned it .

Help, please. In which thread has PJGH been exploring smellies and in which I pinched one out of Vinny's basket, please?

Edit; Found it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom