The TSR Random Shaving Chat

And even more annoying is that I've stopped receiving paper versions of bank statements, meaning I'll have to login in to my online banking and print it off! I'll cross out the figures in black marker pen. The Electoral thing will make it easier as they can just check that without having to waste more paper with photocopies.

Love em! I can demolish a pack in a very short space of time. Delicious!
Reminds me of sunday past at my nan's house - always Victory Vs and Fishermans Friends to choose from.
Then there was Dinner - a tin of Beans and Sausages with a healthy serving of SMASH!
(and sometimes and couple of slices of PEK!)
Yum Yum...

Reminds me of sunday past at my nan's house - always Victory Vs and Fishermans Friends to choose from.
Then there was Dinner - a tin of Beans and Sausages with a healthy serving of SMASH!
(and sometimes and couple of slices of PEK!)
Yum Yum...
Ahh Smash. My dad was so used to packet mash from his army days, it's all we used to eat until he had the eureka moment and went back to simple mashed spuds with a big knob of butter and hot milk.

I used to have the cheese and onion smash, with beans and the works. Might go and get a packet if they're still doing it. Haven't had one in years.

Yeah! That's them. The name was probably subject to regional differences.

Just Imps to me. I got hold of some a few years ago & left them in a jacket pocket. I thought the local pub were doing something weird to the Guinness until I realised I was popping in a few Imps on the way & they played havoc with my taste buds. Looks like they're no longer available.

http://www.oldestsweetshop.co.uk/mighty-imps

On screen ... no probs. On plate at RAF Dishforth ( Detatched Wing ) Yorks ... Absolute Shite ,,,

JohnnyO. o/
Mmmm.... powdered 'scrambled' eggs and 'compo' sausages. Breakfast of champs. I used to love 'biscuits brown' too, much better than those fruit ones or the chocolate bars that always looked a bit off and didn't even melt when dipped in a brew.

Lovng that thought Big Bro B ! Though my course didn't involve any flighty stuff ... if you don't count one of the lovely Yorkshire girls in the mess.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom