Todays drink with a Rorschach test *8/3 blob*...

RE: Todays drink with a Rorschach test *13/2 blob*...

18/2 (this one's for you, PC :)):
014800x585.jpg

RE: Todays drink with a Rorschach test *24/2 blob*...

crazy bandit laughing...with a floppy ear.
how are you M?
My coffee is going well..
yrs as ever looks delicious.
Kindest
Tim

YES, I can see him too, but I thought it was a pirates hat, not a floppy ear :)

All's well, but I'm in a hectic period right now (and for a 6 more weeks, approx). I'm happy your pulling stable espresso shots and I would love to see your latte art, some more. How's your non coffee life going? :)

Busy too.
trying hard to secure work.
I am off the latte art temporarily as I have got fat. So it's americanos with a dash of milk....
Shaving is lovely. Went through a strangely bad patch. Rough shaves, weepers, then went to Qatar for a week and that all came right !! It was weird as my prep was the same and so on. Just been using a Merkur with good results.
I've had my beans a little while and my shots are a little looser but still yummy. Hey I've seen a Gaggia MDF grinder for 150 new.......
Its either that or and Ascaso imini for 170. Maybe for the extra 20 pounds the Ascaso tips it. Any views?
Time to order more beans...
Great to talk
Yrs
Tim

Nice to hear, Tim, even though the bad shaves aren't that funny. No thoughts about the grinders, since I never had one of them, I've heard good things about the MDF ones, but it was a long ago...

Todays cappu:
003.jpg

RE: Todays drink with a Rorschach test *28/2 blob*...

Ooh not been here for a while. Looks like the profile of a soldier from times past. Some kind of mask or scar on his face. He's looking to the right.

Back
Top Bottom