Top five 2016 TV shows

I like "Billions" , "House of Cards" on Netflix and "Ray Donovan"

Don't know if you get that over there in UK (Ray Donovan)

I just saw Luther, entire series on BBC America Could possibly be the best detective series I ever saw. I know its old to you Britsbut just wondering your opinion

Many new shows that have aired this year have disappointed and bored me, despite their initial potential (Vinyl, Preacher, The Night Of).

Stranger Things however, has been tremendous - a veritable breath of fresh air. Definite contender for TV show of the year.

I'm re-watching it at the moment. I find it very comforting. An odd thing to say but it's true.

So much love for Stranger Things. I feel like the odd one out as my interest faded after 2-3 episodes and never went back to it :(
Then again, I also couldn't get past the first episode of "The night of"

So much love for Stranger Things. I feel like the odd one out as my interest faded after 2-3 episodes and never went back to it :(

I think you should give it another go. But if it's not your thing far enough.
I've never heard of "The night of". I'll give it a Google.

Don't give up, The Night of starts to be good from the 3rd episode, when the suspect goes to jail and meets the Omar guy from The Wire... But then again, the show focuses on realism and procedures, so the solving of the mystery doesn't progress much.

I saw the entire season of The Preacher, some good scenes, but not enough to be truly exceptional, above average at best.

Outkast is definitely too slow, the bad guy shows up way too late...

Wasted
is good (gross but good...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom