TSR 2015 LE Shavemac 2 band silvertip group buy

Hello, sorry to do things backwards but hopefully this will work. I have contacted Bernd already regarding a group purchase of around 30 brushes. Each brush will encase the new 2 band silvertip, have 'Shavemac' and 'TSR 2015' engraved on the bottom of the handle and be of the same colour.

To be honest I'm not sure if an open vote would be of any use due to the variety in opinion but we will definitely be open to discussion on the brush regarding knot dimensions, colour and handle type.

I have also asked for a reasonable discount given the number of units to be ordered and once I have spoken to Bernd I will post up the emails received.

So if anyone is interested please post below, im hoping to get the numbers required to continue with this purchase.

Great stocking filler! (96 days to go)

Last edited:
You better establish a price point or you're just wasting everybody's time.

Decide not negotiate, still I 'd be surprised if you get 30 commitments for a £100 brush (give or take)

Yup as soon as Bernd gives me a price point ill put it up, apologies for going about this backwards. Regarding the numbers I'm hopeful but if you don't ask......

Just on the brush itself, this is one of the best myself and others have tried. Great backbone, none of mine have shed a single hair (all 6) and zero scratch. An awesome brush.

With 'TSR 2015' engraved on the bottom, Jamie? That alone will improve the brush quite a bit and must be worth an extra effort to afford one, surely?

I'm developing a tortoiseshell SBAD phase so that is my vote for colour. 26mm max knot for me - either 24 or 26mm. 944 or 102 shape.

Who knows but you may just pull off a TSR brush! Many thanks!

This is my Shavemac two band silvertip with the 26mm knot 48mm loft it's my perfect brush, what I would say I could forsee members from other forums joining if you were able to get that brush with that knot because it gets so much positive feedback on a few shaving forums.

Last edited:
I Would be interested. I have never owned a shavemac before!

Can we go for the zebra beehive handle????? Pretty please!!!! Oh...OK...maybe I'm the only one who likes it!!!! Lol.

Matt

Going on previous knowledge the 173 handle allowing for thinner contoured handle. Allows for more of the handle colour to be seen, especially with varied colour toned handles, unless you go for the denim colour which is sharp enough for any handle.

I do have two of Bernd's custom made two band silvertip brushes so it's a bit unlikely I'd go for a third but would certainly agree with the many favourable comments on this and other forums. However everyone seems to have a preference about whether to go fan or bulb and then what diameter knot...and then what loft to match the diameter ...never mind what colour and design of handle..so the likelihood of everyone agreeing to one specification is possibly tricky. The 2015 Limited Edition Shave Nook Paladin 26x52 Butterscotch bulb brush seemed popular with the majority though and I gather there was no protracted negotiation about the specs of that. That one was £127 delivered to the UK.

My two band silvertip shavemacs cost £116 for the 24x50mm bulb and £127 for the 26x52 fan. Both delivered.

So £100 ish is the sort of figure that seems likely if a discount is granted.

Back
Top Bottom