TSR Epsilon LE 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nishy. I'm no expert when it comes to knots so I'm looking for a bit of guidance please. I instinctively went for the Silvertip thinking it would be the better knot. I bowl lather and paint rather than scrub the lather on. I don't like scritch although I don't think either knot would be scritchy. Which one should I go for?

Hi Nishy. I'm no expert when it comes to knots so I'm looking for a bit of guidance please. I instinctively went for the Silvertip thinking it would be the better knot. I bowl lather and paint rather than scrub the lather on. I don't like scritch although I don't think either knot would be scritchy. Which one should I go for?
Hi Wayne no problem. I have also received your PM. The best way to address this is to ascertain what level of backbone you want. Neither knots will have scritch and are both excellent bowl latherers. Painting is a joy with both. The only difference will be backbone. In terms of brushes you own which exhibits your required level of backbone?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3rd use of my 2 band today. Very happy with this brush. It really is a totally different face feel and a joy to use. I am very surprised at the cost given a DO1 2 band and other high density brushes of this quality are a lot more.

Last edited:
Provisionally count me in for the 2 band Nishy. Depending on numbers I would like No 16 but can live with anything if we don't get that high.
Love the Algae acrylic you linked to in a previous post but not keen on Butterscotch so that would probably be a deal breaker.
Also love the idea of the Obsidian Tree on the coin, the combination of that and the Algae acrylic colour would be perfect:)
Rebec I fluffed number 16 was taken by a member who helped organise the group buy any chance of selecting another?

Slowly filling up, thank you and please don't stop! Still waiting to hear back from Juan regarding several details.

Think I'm going for both too now. I am going to ask for a specific hair type, similar to the last Epsilon LE.

FWIW>I had the Vie-Long 70 Anniversary. Beautiful white very soft tips (probably the softest I've felt on a natural knot), but in use I always found it a bit too prickly for my taste.

Cheers guys so far we have 15 orders to be confirmed once details received. Hoping to reach 30 but great effort so far with the little info we have.

Hoping the added loft will alleviate this issue numbersix. Knot set at 27/55 is bordering on prickly but just beyond that. 58mm should hopefully be spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom