TSR member profile, just curious...

I know Cheese Dave and I share the same birthday. :roll: :lol:

Audiolab and AndyJReid are also Virgos.

That makes four neurotic's.

I don't need to know DoB's but star sign would be interesting, so what is yours?

antdad said:

I'm not neurotic. Why with the "neurotic" thing all the time? What makes you say I'm neurotic??

You're making me paranoid.

Imagine, waking up and finding you share your birthday with antdad, AND that he turns out to be younger than you (allegedly). That's almost as bad as waking up and finding that you ARE antdad.

cheese_dave said:
antdad said:

I'm not neurotic. Why with the "neurotic" thing all the time? What makes you say I'm neurotic??

You're making me paranoid.

Imagine, waking up and finding you share your birthday with antdad, AND that he turns out to be younger than you (allegedly). That's almost as bad as waking up and finding that you ARE antdad.

You sound rather anxious CD. Embrace it, I'm really 47 and your long lost twin.

I too thought astrology was complete bollocks until a friend of mine persuaded me to have a reading done. The astrologer told me that I'd recently been ill and had to have my temperature taken rectally. I told him that was true, but how did he know?! "Well, Mercury has entered Uranus" was his reply. ;)

I thought I'd take a quick look on the net at what the characteristics of a Libran (me, apparently) are. Just a few minutes browsing has left me completely confused. There is so much wishy-washy bullshit out there that can be interpreted to suit the susceptible. To me astrology is not very much removed from religion. Oooh...controversial!! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom