TSR member profile, just curious...

Using the age old western system I'm comfortably cancer. If we take into account the precession of the equinoxes I'm gemini. For some reason western astrology seems to be stuck to the nightsky as it was around 2000 years ago, vedic astrology has always taken the precession into account - western astrology just ignores it.

In short, your star sign tells you the alingment of the planets at the times of your birth if you were born a few thousand years ago. Which is nice.

Much like feng shui if you devote a lot of time and energy to the study of it and incorporate it into your life it can be a vehicle of self discovery. If you read the horoscope in the morning paper or decide to move your coffee table and put a fish tank in your hall as the sunday magazine said it would improve enegy flow then well.......

Here I am:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/PersonalityTraitsCapricorn.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Perso ... icorn.html</a><!-- m -->

Not something I have ever taken an interest in. Now what sort of day am I going to have?

Pig Cat said:
The astrologer told me that I'd recently been ill and had to have my temperature taken rectally. I told him that was true, but how did he know?! "Well, Mercury has entered Uranus" was his reply. ;)
Your best yet!
I am also Libra which means you and I are supposed to be level-headed and reliable (Trust me - I'm a Libra)!
Shall you shriek with laughter first or shall I? :lol:

BTW you'r looking rather dishy these days but what's with the goggles - something pervy I'll be bound (but only as a figure of speech)

SirPrize said:
BTW you'r looking rather dishy these days but what's with the goggles - something pervy I'll be bound (but only as a figure of speech)

The goggles are to protect my eyes as I drive my car, the Compact Pussycat, in the Wacky Races! Here's a clip. Cheese Dave - get the tissues ready:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzGiotxeecY[/youtube]

soapalchemist said:
Sometimes, particularly when dealing with death, false comfort is better than no comfort.....
Actually, I envy people who have a real belief in another world; especially when I'm fed up with this one. ;)

False comfort is great in the short-term but in the long-term proves to be worse than no comfort; heroin is very nice in the short-term.

Existential honesty means getting rid of all lies no matter how useful and passing through the refining fire of absolute truth.

It hurts but it's the only way.

I am a Taurus - But that means little to me as i don't believe a word of it.
Every time someone reads their star signs Dawkins kills a kitten - so please, think of the kitties.

Urban Hermit said:
sunburyboy93 said:
I'm a Leo
leo-tattoo-symbol.jpg

• ... amazingly, so am I.
      • ... and we're nothing alike.
        • ... even if he is my younger twin, & we were born only 13 years apart![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Yup! me too. in fact UH, I believe you're birthdate razor and mine are identical, H3?

Regards

cheese_dave said:
soapalchemist said:
But maybe Mr. Dawkins should do a scientific experiment to find out why pretty much every society has some sort of supernatural belief.
He's already come up with an idea to explain this. He calls such things "memes", and it's kinda like the idea that many societies can come up with the same idea for something at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

O.K. Wikied that....feeling kindof sad, and waiting for another Skinner to appear on telly and explain how I don't really feel pain, I just exhibit some characteristically frantic behaviour when undergoing lethal physical damage.
So far, so good; my horoscope says ' you are unlikely to undergo lethal physical damage today''. :D

rangers62 said:
Yup! me too. in fact UH, I believe you're birthdate razor and mine are identical, H3?

Regards

... t'is indeed so Ranger. The slim cleaned up real nice in the bagain USCleaner I won on ebay (£12.00 for a 600ml reservoir), but would still benefit from re-plating by Dave at safetyrazors.co.uk, I think.
    • meh - maybe this month, maybe next month ... maybe a few months from now.[/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom