Closed UK Pass Around: Bunny Razor V3 - Finished.

Fourth shave and to a large degree dialed in.
Not the closest of shaves this time but no nicks, no irritation.
Two or three more shaves and i'd be there with it
However this will possibly be the last shave and i'll try to get it off on Friday.
So, its a beautiful thing and i'd love Tom to make a SE or DE!

The no pressure whatsoever thing is difficult but obviously not impossible, it does however make shaving certain areas awkward.
It needs more time/input than i allow so it couldn't be a daily driver for me.
However if you put the time and effort into it it a very close shave and for me a long lasting one too.

Thanks for the opportunity and last Weds cut has almost healed..

P.S. A SE or DE please.. ;)
This No Pressure thing is a Misdemeanour..You Need a Small Amount of Pressure on the Skin with any Razor..No Pressure Just Means No More than is Required..Its a Stupid thing to Say to in My Books..Forum Talk..Plus..We all Have Various Types of Growth..:eek:

Most Men have a "Girly Mans Growth"..King Gillette Found that Out when He Researched Men's Growth..He Found that around 80% of Males in the West had a Light to Moderate Growth & that's Why the DE was a Hit with Most..;)

Billy

Fourth shave and to a large degree dialed in.
Not the closest of shaves this time but no nicks, no irritation.
Two or three more shaves and i'd be there with it
However this will possibly be the last shave and i'll try to get it off on Friday.
So, its a beautiful thing and i'd love Tom to make a SE or DE!

The no pressure whatsoever thing is difficult but obviously not impossible, it does however make shaving certain areas awkward.
It needs more time/input than i allow so it couldn't be a daily driver for me.
However if you put the time and effort into it it a very close shave and for me a long lasting one too.

Thanks for the opportunity and last Weds cut has almost healed..

P.S. A SE or DE please.. ;)
+1 for Tom to produce a SE or De please :)

The Bunny is an SE razor :rolleyes:
But.... what about ↪a straight razor?
It is indeed but I was referring to making the Bunny Razor as a razor I could purchase and because Tom has obvious skills a DE razor that could be made, tested and then produced for sale would be fantastic not only for us as consumers /customers but for Tom himself as a master razor producer.

Back
Top Bottom