Closed UK Pass Around: Bunny Razor V3 - Finished.

@riverrun @Holyzeus - gentlemen, the Bunny arrived safe and sound this morning. I shaved this morning, so will be tomorrow before I can give it a run out.

I'll report back. It looks a right piece of kit! :D
Enjoy.
  1. Nico1970
  2. Bechet
  3. globalm
  4. rowlers
  5. mpf9ret
  6. Burgundy
  7. Boab
  8. Rufus Firefly
  9. Geofnay
  10. Sabre
  11. grarea
  12. Francorelli
  13. p.b
  14. UKRob (ATG forum detour)
  15. barber bear
  16. Stacy555
  17. mikebrownington (AWOL)
  18. Holyzeus
  19. Glen_Lee
  20. ben139
  21. Nathan (AWOL?)
  22. Looney12345
  23. Blademonkey
  24. newbie
The list is open.
Legend: Waiting, On the way to, Currently with, Completed

Evening gents - used the Bunny for the first time tonight. Mild comb with a Chick. Think I should have researched these threads more on the angle of attack. Seemed to settle down with a wider angle than with a Schick for example. Going more to the horizontal if that makes sense.

Enjoyed the shave. Nice and close. Didnt have any nicks or razor burn. I really appreciate the engineering and thought that has gone into the design. Will try the mild again tomorrow, then ratchet it up to the wild by the end of the week :eek:

Evening gents - used the Bunny for the first time tonight. Mild comb with a Chick. Think I should have researched these threads more on the angle of attack. Seemed to settle down with a wider angle than with a Schick for example. Going more to the horizontal if that makes sense.

Enjoyed the shave. Nice and close. Didnt have any nicks or razor burn. I really appreciate the engineering and thought that has gone into the design. Will try the mild again tomorrow, then ratchet it up to the wild by the end of the week :eek:
BunnyAngleRightWrong.jpg

Thank you Andreas for the info on the angle. I went straight in for the Wild comb this morning + concentration on the angle of attack! I much preferred the wild comb to the mild. A close irritation free shave. I know these things are subject, I would compare this comb with maybe an early Schick. Helps me articulate how its felt to my skin. Close shave, no nasty blade exposure and did a proper job. @twhite510 - nice engineering and work man!

Richard

The Bunny is hopping along to @ben139... and has safely arrived
  1. Nico1970
  2. Bechet
  3. globalm
  4. rowlers
  5. mpf9ret
  6. Burgundy
  7. Boab
  8. Rufus Firefly
  9. Geofnay
  10. Sabre
  11. grarea
  12. Francorelli
  13. p.b
  15. barber bear
  16. Stacy555
  18. Holyzeus
  19. Glen_Lee
  20. ben139
  21. Nathan (AWOL?)
  22. Looney12345
  23. Blademonkey
  24. newbie
The list is open.

Last edited:
Time for an update!
Tried the razor out this morning on a five day growth, with osp and the modern schick blades. Excellent blades, but I just couldn't get the angle quite right consistently - then I got scared I would slice my face open! Finished with a normal injector. Am planning to give the bunny another go on Monday and try to get it right.

View attachment 22436 I took possession of the bunny razor today 11.10 am. A wonderful looking razor, I will clean it up and have my first shave with it tomorrow. I will post my findings shortly after.
Thank you to everyone involved in this for making this possible .
It should clean up easily. Every couple of weeks I apply a tiny, tiny bit of Autosol, rub it in with my finger, give it a rinse and a quick polish with a microfibre cloth - as good as new...

1. Nico1970
  2. Bechet
  3. globalm
  4. rowlers
  5. mpf9ret
  6. Burgundy
  7. Boab
  8. Rufus Firefly
  9. Geofnay
  10. Sabre
  11. grarea
  12. Francorelli
  13. p.b
  15. barber bear
  16. Stacy555
  18. Holyzeus
  19. Glen_Lee
  20. ben139
  21. Nathan (AWOL)
  22. Blademonkey
  23. Looney12345
  24. newbie
The list is open.

It should clean up easily. Every couple of weeks I apply a tiny, tiny bit of Autosol, rub it in with my finger, give it a rinse and a quick polish with a microfibre cloth - as good as new...

1. Nico1970
  2. Bechet
  3. globalm
  4. rowlers
  5. mpf9ret
  6. Burgundy
  7. Boab
  8. Rufus Firefly
  9. Geofnay
  10. Sabre
  11. grarea
  12. Francorelli
  13. p.b
  15. barber bear
  16. Stacy555
  18. Holyzeus
  19. Glen_Lee
  20. ben139
  21. Nathan (AWOL)
  22. Blademonkey
  23. Looney12345
  24. newbie
The list is open.
Yes just done the same and is looking like a new penny! :)

image.jpg Bunnys first use 4th December 2016.

After taking possession if the razor yesterday I cleaned and polished it and bought it up like a new pin.

It looks like there is only a couple of blades left that were supplied so I've used one of mine to save the blades for someone who may not have any.

When I asked Andreas if I could go on the Bunny list I had no experience of injector razors at all but since then I have purchased a couple of Pal's and a couple of Schick's and a supply provisions single edge razor ,so although I've not been using injectors for very long I do have some experience now and something to gauge the Bunny against.

Putting the new blade in was so easy, bish bash bosh done! I decided to leave the " notso " comb on the razor....wonderfully named by the way, mild, notso and wild! Inspired.

Ready for my first shave with Tom's Bunny, with the diagram in the forefront of my mind I set to, I very quickly found the right angle to be shaving with as per the diagram but I could hear when it was cutting so I paid more attention to the feedback rather than anything else.

WTG, XTG ,XTG ,ATG passes done with ease, even under my nose was easy to manage and my problem area of my neck was left clean and as smooth as the rest of my face, for my first shave I am more than pleased with how it handled and the shave it gave. BBS with zero irritation on my first shave.....most impressed with Bunny.

My thanks to @twhite510 , Blessings of your heart for you have produced a fine razor sir.
And thanks also to @riverrun for organising this pass around.

Stay tuned for the next bunny report coming soon. :)

Last edited:
View attachment 22463 Bunnys first use 4th December 2016.

After taking possession if the razor yesterday I cleaned and polished it and bought it up like a new pin.

It looks like there is only a couple of blades left that were supplied so I've used one of mine to save the blades for someone who may not have any.

When I asked Andreas if I could go on the Bunny list I had no experience of injector razors at all but since then I have purchased a couple of Pal's and a couple of Schick's and a supply provisions single edge razor ,so although I've not been using injectors for very long I do have some experience now and something to gauge the Bunny against.

Putting the new blade in was so easy, bish bash bosh done! I decided to leave the " notso " comb on the razor....wonderfully named by the way, mild, notso and wild! Inspired.

Ready for my first shave with Tom's Bunny, with the diagram in the forefront of my mind I set to, I very quickly found the right angle to be shaving with as per the diagram but I could hear when it was cutting so I paid more attention to the feedback rather than anything else.

WTG, XTG ,XTG ,ATG passes done with ease, even under my nose was easy to manage and my problem area of my neck was left clean and as smooth as the rest of my face, for my first shave I am more than pleased with how it handled and the shave it gave. BBS with zero irritation on my first shave.....most impressed with Bunny.

My thanks to @twhite510 , Blessings of your heart for you have projuced a fine razor sir.
And thanks also to @riverrun for organising this pass around.

Stay tuned for the next bunny report coming soon. :)
Glad you like it. What brand of blades did you use? You need to try it with a Chinese Schick blade. I have restocked, so if we run out, I'll send out another clip to catch up with the Bunny.

Last edited:
Glad you like it. What brand of blades did you use? You need to try it with a Chinese Schick blade. I have restocked on them, so if we run out, I'll send out another clip to catch up with the Bunny.
I used my Chinese Schick blades, these although a tad expensive are very good indeed ,both sharp and smooth. There are two blades left so no rush for a restock , great razor , I'm going to enjoy using this and will find it hard to see go I'm sure!! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom