Closed UK Pass Around: Bunny Razor V3 - Finished.

image.jpg Bunny meets the Hare...shave 2 Monday 5th December 2016

The bunny gave me such a close shave yesterday that I didn't have very much to shave off today but I wasn't going to let that stop me getting some skin time with the Bunny!

The same set up as yesterday and the same results....BBS with zero irritation . I am loving this razor.

At first I thought the cutting head could do with being angled but after this shave it felt quite natural to hold while shaving and now I don't think it's really an issue that needs looking at.

The weight of the razor is perfect, not too heavy, not too light, just right!
I'm not having any trouble with the size of the head and can shave every part of my face with ease.

I will continue my evaluation of this razor over the next week or so and let you all know how things are going.

Untill next time.......

I have not been following the Bunny adventures since having the pleasure of being part of the EU passaround in April or was it May, so I may have missed important news if so feel free to enlighten me: Is it going places commercially or is it doomed to sail the oceans of shaving forums forever :)

image.jpg Bunny v3 Shave 3 7th Dec 2016

I skipped yesterday's shave because the Bunny is so efficient and had given me such a close shave on shave 2, this normaly only happens when I've had a shave with a straight.
Changed the soap to P&B Albion and left the "NOTSO" plate in place because this seems to be the plate for me but I will use Bunny with the wild plate before I finnish with it and report back.
This razor has not thrown up any surprises in use it just does what it is supposed to do and it does it very well indeed.
The angle to use comes naturally and although the head seems large I have had no trouble in shaving any part of my face....it is a joy to use.
I shall take full advantage of my ten days with the Bunny and use as much as I can before I have to post out to the next lucky person in a weeks time.
Untill next time.....:)

Last edited:
I have not been following the Bunny adventures since having the pleasure of being part of the EU passaround in April or was it May, so I may have missed important news if so feel free to enlighten me: Is it going places commercially or is it doomed to sail the oceans of shaving forums forever :)

I am still working on getting it to market. Tying to find somebody to produce it at a good price point. Figuring out how to market it.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg Bunny shave 4 , wild plate fitted.

Well the Bunny gave me such a close shave on shave 3 I did not need to shave yesterday !
Today I thought I would try the wild plate, well I still got a very good shave from Bunny but for me it didn't feel as smooth so for my hair type the "NOTSO" plate is just right, maybe if I had more of a growth of stubble it would have been handy for reducing that.
Even so, I still had a lovely shave and was left BBS smooth and again with zero irritation.
There is not a single thing about this razor I don't like ( apart from the fact that it's not mine) :)
I will put the "NOTSO" plate Back in for my next shave and just enjoy the last few days I have left with the Bunny, it's been a joy. :)

image.jpg Bunny shave 5 NOTSO plate
Not a great deal to shave off today but I not only wanted to get as much use out of the Bunny I also wanted to road test the new Wickhams Christmas LE soap, Frankincense and very good it was too.
The Bunny for me felt better with the Middle plate in and with the lightest of touches it glided around my face munching stubble as it went leaving me clean shaven and feeling good.
Untill next time.....:)

image.jpg Bunny shave number six

Using my B&M Leviathan shaving soap and my Kong boar brush it was yet another perfect shave, easy to use giving me a BBS finnish every time. In my eyes this razor is perfect....Tom you are the man!
I have one more shave with this wonderful razor and then I have to post it forward to newbie.....you lucky man.
I shall finalise my report on this razor Tuesday night but I'm sure you know what I'm going to say.
Untill then......:)

image.jpg Bunny v3 shave 7.

Well my last shave with the Bunny was bitter sweet. It was giving me another wonderful shave but I knew it would be the last.
There is not one thing I would change, this is the Bunny and it is good.
I have cleaned and polished her and at the request of the next recipient put in a new Schick blade so is ready to shave out of the box.
I would like to thank @twhite510 who is a very modest man and has produced something very special indeed and @riverrun who organised the pass around.
I will post by special delivery tomorrow to @newbie and pass on tracking details . Thank you.

View attachment 22633 Bunny v3 shave 7.

Well my last shave with the Bunny was bitter sweet. It was giving me another wonderful shave but I knew it would be the last.
There is not one thing I would change, this is the Bunny and it is good.
I have cleaned and polished her and at the request of the next recipient put in a new Schick blade so is ready to shave out of the box.
I would like to thank @twhite510 who is a very modest man and has produced something very special indeed and @riverrun who organised the pass around.
I will post by special delivery tomorrow to @newbie and pass on tracking details . Thank you.

Glad you enjoyed your time with it.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunny is fully insured and will be with @newbie by one PM tomorrow.
Tracking details with next recipient .
Thank you to everyone involved once again.

Paul.
Thanks, Paul.
The list is still open, gentlemen!

1. Nico1970
  2. Bechet
  3. globalm
  4. rowlers
  5. mpf9ret
  6. Burgundy
  7. Boab
  8. Rufus Firefly
  9. Geofnay