Ultrasonic contact lens cleaner.

I'm a contact lens wearer too, and there's nothing more fun than trying to get them out after a night on the liquor. I've often spent a drunken night fumbling around trying to get them out.

As for ultrasonic cleaners, I've never felt the need for them as I've had 5 years without a cleaning-related issue. But having not tried one, maybe it's just that I don't know any better.

aberimp said:
I'm a contact lens wearer too, and there's nothing more fun than trying to get them out after a night on the liquor. I've often spent a drunken night fumbling around trying to get them out.

As for ultrasonic cleaners, I've never felt the need for them as I've had 5 years without a cleaning-related issue. But having not tried one, maybe it's just that I don't know any better.
ahhhh statements like that remind me of my early 20's :mrgreen:

Jeltz said:
aberimp said:

ahhhh statements like that remind me of my early 20's :mrgreen:

You mean you were sober enough to remember to take them out? Can't beat waking up in the fog with a hangover.

Mostly it wasn't contacts I was drunkenly fumbling round trying to get out :p And yes I've peeled my lenses off my eyes on more than one occasion after falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom