vintage DE Razors

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gold-plated-ornate-Gillette-ABC-pocket-vintage-safety-razor-case-/221040875386?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item337710177ahttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silver-plated-ornate-Gillette-ABC-pocket-vintage-safety-razor-case-/221040878880?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item3377102520

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silver-plated-ornate-Gillette-ABC-pocket-vintage-safety-razor-case-/221040878880?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item3377102520

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-GILLETTE-ARISTOCRAT-SAFETY-RAZOR-1960s-MARCUS-REGISTRADAS-W-CASE-/200773213824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebf041e80

through gritted teeth, I give you these babys

Helveticum said:
Damn you, thought the gold plated ABC would go unnoticed :D

Sorry was you going for it ? I wanted to get it,but lack of cash at the mo,but didn't want some boddy else to miss out,what's a boy to do:huh:

John said:
Helveticum said:
Damn you, thought the gold plated ABC would go unnoticed :D

Sorry was you going for it ? I wanted to get it,but lack of cash at the mo,but didn't want some boddy else to miss out,what's a boy to do:huh:

I'm sure somebody else will pick me up if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there's an unwritten forum rule that we don't post 'live' EBay auctions in case someone is watching it and hoping it sneaks 'under the radar'.

Thanks for sharing though. :icon_smile:

John said:
Sorry I won't do it again, I'll just watch it and hope some body had some luck with it.:blush::angel:

Guys..

This was discussed a while ago and it seems like nobody had any really strong feelings either way....

Some were a little bothered, and others didn't care, everyone has their own view on it

But at the moment it's NOT against Forum Rules to post Links to Live Auctions.

Steve

John said:
through gritted teeth, I give you these babys

What's up John,

Thanks for providing those links. I'm sure it was done in the interests of maybe someone here getting a deal. As the guys have said, these are kinda borderline pisser offers, but not a big deal. Of course, I'm positive you woulda posted those even if you were bidding on em......

Now to repay you, let me suggest something for any of your future auction bids. Just provide a link to whatever it is, and ask that no one bid against you. Simple eh? Yeah, all the heavy hitters at TSR do it.

Dodgy

John said:
That's fair enough, sorry ,as I said I won't do it again :blush::blush:

You've no need to apologise John.

It Steve says it's not against forum rules then you haven't done anything wrong and you did it with the best intentions anyway.

I wasn't trying to be snotty, and hope I didn't come across that way. I personally wouldn't post anything as I'm a tight bugger and am always on the hunt for a bargain for myself! :icon_biggrin:

John said:
That's fair enough, sorry ,as I said I won't do it again :blush::blush:

I was just goofing with you buddy......no harm done at all. What's needed is an especially sarcastic thingy to include when I post stuff like that.

Sorry if you took me seriously.......that'll teach you.

Thanks, people I was in two minds to post the links in the first place......but I got to know..... Did any body have luck?....please tell me you did,that aristocrat only had one bidder....:icon_cry2::icon_cry2::icon_cry2:

John said:
Thanks, people I was in two minds to post the links in the first place......but I got to know..... Did any body have luck?....please tell me you did,that aristocrat only had one bidder....

well it wasn't me.....i'm skint already this month, apart from vintage Razors and Fountain Pens, i have now discovered Vintage watches......:s:s money is just flying out the window :blush::blush:

Sunburyboy93 said:
John said:
Thanks, people I was in two minds to post the links in the first place......but I got to know..... Did any body have luck?....please tell me you did,that aristocrat only had one bidder....

well it wasn't me.....i'm skint already this month, apart from vintage Razors and Fountain Pens, i have now discovered Vintage watches......:s:s money is just flying out the window :blush::blush:

Sods law strikes again....the moment we have a spend up,some nuggets on the bay appear I don't mind telling you that I was just a step away from chewing a chair leg to relieve the stress :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Back
Top Bottom