What are you drinking tonight.

ollie9091

Re: What are you drinking tonight.
A Cortada coffee made with Londinium coffee beans , via my Cherub and a Metaxa 7*******
great!

We used to go to Cyprus and Greece a lot in the past and I found a real taste for the 5*****. My taste buds always found the 7******* a little on the hot side.

Now we do a lot more (Retired) in Spain and the Canary Isles and I have a liking for the Soberano range, especially at €7.00 per litre. Distinctly a liquorice after taste most pleasant when sat on a balcony with a good coffee and a sea view.

MOSTLY TONIGHT, I WILL BE DRINKING TALISKER!

I intend to start off with a good shot in a highball glass, ice and then topped up with cold spring water (on a roughly 1 to 4 dilution). As the evening progresses I fully intend to use less and warmer water. To finish with a neat shot and a stumble to bed!

Had a week on the 'shop floor' and whilst interesting and varied it's been a little fraught trying to remember how to be an engineer and a little hot crawling around under desks.

Just returned from a week in the Isle of Wight with a case of Yates' Holy Joe and a couple of bottles of Goddard's Scrumdigger. Scrumdigger it is - Holy Joes reserved for special occasions (such as when I've run out of other beers)

Tonight I shall be mainly drinking Singha! £1.50 for a large bottle in Sainsburys, thank you very much! First day off after 6 shifts finished 7 am this morning, tbh I'm a cheap night out!

Finishing the last of bottle of Black Grouse which my dad had me take it into hospital for him in May for a few tots in his final days. I've been putting off finishing it as it seemed somehow significant, but its done now.

On to Jura next :)

Having a dabble with the blended Highland Black from Aldi that apparently has won some award or something. Not bad for a daily sipper, mellow and drinkable.

Got a bottle of this on clearance in Waitrose today. Be rude not to have a few snifters tonight.

Clynelish+14+Single+Malt+Scotch+Whisky.jpg

Tall_Paul said:
Got a bottle of this on clearance in Waitrose today. Be rude not to have a few snifters tonight.

Jolly nice tipple that, I have fond memories of the one I drank.

But....cheap Morribongo's Green Ginger wine and tonic water (Sainsbury's own as it contains sugar not sweetners). Cheap, cheerful and surprisingly pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom