What are you drinking tonight.

ollie9091

Re: What are you drinking tonight.
A Cortada coffee made with Londinium coffee beans , via my Cherub and a Metaxa 7*******
great!

We used to go to Cyprus and Greece a lot in the past and I found a real taste for the 5*****. My taste buds always found the 7******* a little on the hot side.

Now we do a lot more (Retired) in Spain and the Canary Isles and I have a liking for the Soberano range, especially at €7.00 per litre. Distinctly a liquorice after taste most pleasant when sat on a balcony with a good coffee and a sea view.

MOSTLY TONIGHT, I WILL BE DRINKING TALISKER!

I intend to start off with a good shot in a highball glass, ice and then topped up with cold spring water (on a roughly 1 to 4 dilution). As the evening progresses I fully intend to use less and warmer water. To finish with a neat shot and a stumble to bed!

Had a week on the 'shop floor' and whilst interesting and varied it's been a little fraught trying to remember how to be an engineer and a little hot crawling around under desks.

Just returned from a week in the Isle of Wight with a case of Yates' Holy Joe and a couple of bottles of Goddard's Scrumdigger. Scrumdigger it is - Holy Joes reserved for special occasions (such as when I've run out of other beers)

Finishing the last of bottle of Black Grouse which my dad had me take it into hospital for him in May for a few tots in his final days. I've been putting off finishing it as it seemed somehow significant, but its done now.

On to Jura next :)

Having a dabble with the blended Highland Black from Aldi that apparently has won some award or something. Not bad for a daily sipper, mellow and drinkable.

Got a bottle of this on clearance in Waitrose today. Be rude not to have a few snifters tonight.

Clynelish+14+Single+Malt+Scotch+Whisky.jpg

Tall_Paul said:
Got a bottle of this on clearance in Waitrose today. Be rude not to have a few snifters tonight.

Jolly nice tipple that, I have fond memories of the one I drank.

But....cheap Morribongo's Green Ginger wine and tonic water (Sainsbury's own as it contains sugar not sweetners). Cheap, cheerful and surprisingly pleasant.

Back
Top Bottom