What are you drinking tonight.

pjgh said:
Damn it! I meant to buy some Ginger Wine yesterday. I love ginger. Tomorrow, it is then ... with a cheap whisky. Good call, Sir.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Still railing! though in a gentle, slightly slurry way....

£10 for 70cl Grants in Sainsbury's, which I thought was very reasonable.
£3.50 for the Ginger wine, should keep me going for a few days for less than a days child care - whoopee!

PhilD said:
Tesco's 4% lager in cans. It's got that banana/wheaty quality of German weissbier, and at £2.72 for four cans (£1.55/L) it's a bit of a bargain too.

Sounds good, now where is the nearest Tesco's?

Tonight?

Just downed my usual whisky at this time of day. With some Saint Agur and a biscuit.

Friends round to dinner tonight. So it will be gin, white and red wine followed by coffee. Don't bother with anything else these days.

And enjoying some tennis right now.

I love being retired!

A Black Sheep Riggwelter and a Sadlers Dr Hardwickes Double IPA. The BS is a longstanding favourite. First time with this particular Sadlers brew and like all I've tasted of theirs its a good beer. At 8.5% it was still very quaffable .

Sake!

Boy, has it gone to my head?

Dinner was a turkey mince cottage pie I made during the week ... too much ... Yay! Leftovers. Easy Saturday night, re-heat and drink like a fiend. Shaving tomorrow, don't worry :D

I need a Guinness to come down ... warm alcohol is (not) a great idea!

Back
Top Bottom