What are you drinking tonight.

Co-op blended whisky with Rowse honey. After 3 large glasses it tastes quite nice and my sore throat is much better.......honest..........:angel:
BTW Jack Daniels Honey is on offer at Asda..........thats a good tipple as well.
If it sounds like I'm an alcoholic, why not........

5212863158_138a2dc8ba_z.jpg

Greetings

Bells whiskey and water, because I forgot to get any soda water today at the supermarket.

To be quite honest I don't much mind drinking whiskey with a splash of water; when my children were young (twenty odd years ago) I invariably drunk whiskey and dry ginger ale, I would come home from work and the kids had generally drunk my ginger ale despite there being three or four different squashes, coke and lemonade in the house, when I protested they would just laugh! I gave up and drank my scotch with water.

These past few years I have drunk it with soda, when they come round to see me they still laugh and say only really old men drink whiskey and soda, perhaps they are correct.

Regards
Dick.

Two pints of G&T with a slice if cucumber. Just had a curry, will lay of the booze for a couple of hours and then have a couple of spiced rum and cokes....just love Saturday nights

^ super line-up, reminds me of trips to the continent in the late '80s with a carfull of mates, beer menus, and chips with mayonaise :)

Tonight I have some dry cider over ice.

Back
Top Bottom