What are you driving?

Since most of us are in to "alternative" shaving, I was just wondering what you guys drive?
Anything special in that garage of yours?

I'll start with my "toy" (which is my only car)

g3QXh.jpg

Em48I.jpg

6zAaR.jpg

It's been my daily drive for the last 2 and half years, and still giggle like a school girl when I kick it a bit ;)

FB.

I have two cars. A 94 jdm subaru impreza wrx in mica black. Spent a small fortune on her and it's around 307.7hp but more importantly it keeps that power all the way to the limiter rather than peaking like most do, makes for quite a car

And the other a 95 metro 1.4cd diesel. 60-70mpg cost me £995 but it came with 17k on the clock, lucky or what :mrgreen:

p1010060uj7.jpg

Nowt special - BMW 320i

£300 off a cousin a few months ago.

He needed some cash so I did him a favour.

Its OK but my old Mondeo was better.

Would swap it in a heartbeat for a Hillman Imp (first ever car)

Oh dear, I don't get too excited about cars. A seven year old Citroen Picasso and a nine year old Ford Fiesta. One is quite big and practical, the other is quite small and practical. They don't cost too much to run and I can spend my money on more important stuff. One day when the lads are rich they'll buy their old mum and dad a Mercedes.

Well, a SAAB of course :lol:. With the big engine and some software upgrades. It´s a station wagon - so kids, rats and cats can all follow when we go to the country side :roll:

Pig Cat said:
Oh dear, I don't get too excited about cars. A seven year old Citroen Picasso and a nine year old Ford Fiesta. One is quite big and practical, the other is quite small and practical. They don't cost too much to run and I can spend my money on more important stuff. One day when the lads are rich they'll buy their old mum and dad a Mercedes.

:lol: So much expectation, you think all that investment will guarantee you a Merc?

antdad said:
Pig Cat said:

:lol: So much expectation, you think all that investment will guarantee you a Merc?

Well there are two of them. One must have Mrs PC's brains. Or her looks. Or just be not as lazy as me! :lol:

Some nice ones there guys ;) I do love the GTV, and of course, Mikael, my childhood has been very Saab orientated, 95, 96, 90, 99, 900i, 900T.
Although currently my fancy goes towards something a bit different.. might have to go to the UK to get myself an Elise, I've been in love with that car for years...
(Can't afford one though, and I don't have a garage :( ), UK second hand prices are around 30-40% less on these..

The smart roadster was my dream car since it came out, I waited 5 years before I got one... but it's going to be sold soon...

FB.

2001 Honda Accord Type-V. The top of the Accord range at the time. 2.3i VTEC engine, but don't let fool you, it's really quite gutless. Just approaching 60,000 miles, but runs great.

Mrs.M has a '99 Skoda Felicia. Laugh if you want, but it's been a great little car. 70,000, and doesn't use any oil, water etc. No complaints.

Vinny - My first car was also an Imp!

Back
Top Bottom