What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A selection box of Russian blades, never tried them before. I found Feathers too early (brilliant shave) but now experimenting. Heard a lot of good things on here about Voskhods ect.

Cheers,
BR

Being both a fan of Persol sunglasses AND Steve McQueen I guess it was only a matter of time until I picked up a pair of 714s

Found these from a reputable source for the close-to-steal-price of $76 w/ box/case/papers/etc
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

24-31.png

I ordered today my first Epsilon horsehair brush (white colour knot 27mm fan shaped).
Let's see how it will perform, I tend to like 55mm or higher lofts but let's see anyway.

Alongside with it a Portuguese shave cream and an Omega Pro boar brush (No. 102) which was temporarily out of stock at Connaught or WellShaved.gr. Had this brush years back but PIFed it to a close friend in South Korea to whom I managed to 'pass the wet shaving bug'.

Just won this soap bowl on eBay. A great excuse to buy more soap!

View attachment 18750

Beauty! I have one of these ... they're really nice. Solid. Mine came with unused soap, which is lovely, but as a vintage bowl it will serve well with any good soap.

Like you, I also just secured a win on an empty bowl. Mine? Imperial Leather:

$_57.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom