What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they sound ideal for my purposes, i will experiment with different blades, for example try using a more aggressive blade in them..what caught my eye was the classic design, things, as they say built to last then, not like the chuck away shite you get these's days..thanks for insight into the world of Gillette Techs.Regards.Barry:)
I look forward to seeing them in action Barry :)

Congrays! The T70 is a remarkable looking razor. I started cartridge shaving with the Bonded System when it first came out, then switched to the Trac II a few years later. But I don't remember the T70. Do you know when it was it released?

I should do a T70 "family photo" I think I got all the four different models :)

Waiting on 'some blades'

Paid $79 / £59 for this lot...

In the lot there are;
- 33 packs of Schick injector blades (each containing 20 blades) = 660 blades
- 6 packs of old Gillette DE blades
- Some Blue Star SE blades in dispensers
- 2 packs of Gillette blue blades in original dispensers, still wrapped
- 4 packs of Gillette thin blades
- 1 pack of some unknown blade make

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Waiting on 'some blades'

Paid $79 / £59 for this lot...

In the lot there are;
- 33 packs of Schick injector blades (each containing 20 blades) = 660 blades
- 6 packs of old Gillette DE blades
- Some Blue Star SE blades in dispensers
- 2 packs of Gillette blue blades in original dispensers, still wrapped
- 4 packs of Gillette thin blades
- 1 pack of some unknown blade make

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

You stole that. Nice find.

i have had some of the vintage gillette blue blades (card box with the portrait on it) i wouldnt advise shaving with them, even NOS they are nothing like what you are used to with modern blades. nice to put in sets though.

I'm waiting for a 1940's Gillette tech and a 1974 Gillette tech. Got them both on eBay for £14 posted. No plate loss and in great condition. Absolute bargain.

Stunning brush Konstantinos, I am so tempted to pull the trigger in one too

I was looking at one of these too but I ended up with one in Best. I'm so happy with that I'm going to pass on the Manchurian(I already have a few Manchurian. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I noted and actually was looking at your brush the other day.
But I have an issue with Best knots in general, being a fan of Two-Banders or Finests.

I've had Manchurians from Simpsons but never really used them, so in the process I read that after the first break-in period the Manchurian becomes very sweet, so let's see.

The loft is a tad on the short length for me but I had to listen to Mark as they do obviously know why they usually set the knots at every specific length depending on the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom