What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered the Claymore SE from executive on Thursday, got an email approx 1 hr later saying items despatched!
Will probably have to wait an extra day due to Bank holiday.......can't wait.

The Kai SE disposable razors have intrigued me for quite a while now - I mean a KAI-made disposable SE razor that many people actually like - and even compare it to the Mongoose...and that cost $2-3 for five razors..AND an option for SS or Carbon blade... I just had to find out for myself how they are:)
The handle is folded metal btw.

"Normally" these razors are either the Blue (Carbon blade) or Gold-S (SS).
You can order either of them on Rakuten Blue and Gold . Me, I was lazy and picked up my packages on Amazon in a box with all Japanese so no idea what will be inside them (I'm guessing maybe blue..or green(?) as it says carbon blades...
nbusfo.jpg

(And sorry I think I took the last two).

Some reviews of these little guys:
Kai Gold-S on B&B and this one
Leothoughts
Kai Blue review on B&B

*Photos below from the internet

Kai Blue/Green:
2pqrfvo.jpg

Kai Gold-S:
eq6l8l.jpg

kafr6f.jpg

mv5isp.jpg

Phoenix and Beau Albion soap and their Star Noir soap, couldn't help myself!
Phoenix and Beau Albion soap and their Star Noir soap, couldn't help myself!

Just read about Star Noir. Inspired by Bowie, very clever title.
I like the sound of Baskerville, thing is I'm not sure their soaps agree with me. I've only used Spitfire so far but I get a light stinging sensation when using it. I'm fine afterwards and no redness.

If only there was a place we could buy 'willpower' :rolleyes::p:D
Ha, I've looked everywhere , you can't find it for love nor money and I bet if it was for sale it would cost a fortune!
I see your will power was nowhere to be seen....brush, another brush, soap, it's an illness, can't be helped so no point in worrying about it.
Just spent a chunk of my timeless razor money though so that will have to wait a couple of weeks now! Take it easy bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom