What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I've spent too much this month with the initial starter set and Pinuad Clubman. Then an Alum block, some extra blades o_O

Anyway, still waiting on a 3 sample of Taylors of Old Bond Street cream (Lavender, Lime and the Almond) and 4 tubes of Derby creams. Oh and a razor stand and stainless steel bowl...

Next month limiting myself to Spice Road soap and Lucky Tiger tonic...and that George Trumper sample pack....honest:rolleyes:

Last edited:
To be honest I've spent too much this month with the initial starter set and Pinuad Clubman. Then an Alum block, some extra blades o_O

Anyway, still waiting on a 3 sample of Taylors of Old Bond Street cream (Lavender, Lime and the Almond) and 4 tubes of Derby creams. Oh and a razor stand and stainless steel bowl...

Next month limiting myself to Spice Road soap and Lucky Tiger tonic...and that George Trumper sample pack....honest:rolleyes:
I have the OSP spice road, it's great.

After reading a couple of posts regarding Gillette Nacet razor blades today I have ordered 25 of them off the bay from a UK seller just to try and if they are as good as people are saying I will order 100 of them, i had an eye on these a while back but forgot all about them untill reminded today.

After reading a couple of posts regarding Gillette Nacet razor blades today I have ordered 25 of them off the bay from a UK seller just to try and if they are as good as people are saying I will order 100 of them, i had an eye on these a while back but forgot all about them untill reminded today.
Me too, just 5 though. I want to try as many blades as I can.

After concluding that they are the same as the 74s, I decided to pick up a few more Personna Super Platinum Chrome blades.
Nr7D1Jp.jpg

Oh bugger! :oops: Sorry. I'm on my phone so couldn't see. Very nice though.:cool:
I really like the notebooks too. :)

Lol, yeah the Hobonichis are awesome. That tomoe river paper in it is incredible - super thin yet able to take fountain pen ink so well. It's my daily planner these days. Next year it will be fun to actually be able to read all the daily quotes, etc as my current one is in Japanese but this one is the translated English one :)

Picked up this NOS white Kent brush for $20-something w/ free shipping.
Judging by the print on the box I'm assuming it's from the late 1970's making it at about 40 years old or so - so not quite vintage :)

28lyhb7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom