What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought vintage was anything over 25 years old.

If I remember correctly - and I might very well not - the word 'vintage' is not really supposed to be used in a way to indicate a certain age but rather relating an item to a certain time period or style.
Lately it has been rather accepted to treat the term vintage as 50 years+ w/in the context of discussing how old an item is.
Antique, I believe, is 100+ years old

If I remember correctly - and I might very well not - the word 'vintage' is not really supposed to be used in a way to indicate a certain age but rather relating an item to a certain time period or style.
Lately it has been rather accepted to treat the term vintage as 50 years+ w/in the context of discussing how old an item is.
Antique, I believe, is 100+ years old
Ah, ok. I stand corrected. Thank you for the education.

Mike's Natural Soaps is working on another batch of shampoo bars so I copped four of them (it's my absolute favorite shampoo bar)
Shampoo%20Bars%204.jpg

Well with all the talk about production stops and since those are among my favorites .....
And you can have too many, a shaving friend from the Netherlands (220 pounds) visited me this weekend and wasn't able to lift my box with DE blades :rolleyes:
It hearing stuff like that makes me not only smile but realise I have not got too many shaving relatied products, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom