What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe...at last...my box containing TFS Ginestra di Taormina and Faena Aeolica arrived today!! Just about to try the Faena (with aniseed and thyme) with my Merkur slant edge razor loaded with a Merkur stainless steel blade. Will prewash with Pears transparent soap, Dermatologica pre-shave stick and ready to go!

Just ordered some DR Harris Lavender from MDM closing sale - £9 delivered. Such a shame as it's a lovely website and looked as though it housed some great products, as well.

Edit - had a very apologetic letter from Daniel stating it's recently out of stock. Can't be helped!

Last edited:
This package from Wolfman might be breaking some sad, new record:

Shipped on Nov 7th and just made it to Chicago. Expected to be delivered on Dec 10 over a month after it was shipped and it didn't even have to cross an ocean.
faou3t.jpg

Still waiting for some P&B Sanskrit directly from P&B - I don't think it's anything in their hands, I think Royal Mail 1st class is starting to slow up this time of year... Hoping it isn't lost in transit!

..........A man can never have too many aftershaves! I think about it as winter, summer, favourites, and those that freshen you up after a shower or bath. (did I say my work ones as well)

What am I waiting for ?

Semogue "820" Boar Bristle Shaving Brush with Black Acrylic Handle SEME-68336 1
Phoenix and Beau "Sanskrit" Shaving Soap PHOU-57027 1
Cyril R. Salter Fresh Mint Luxury Shaving Cream

Was I looking? no.

Did I find? yes.

and

a bottle of whisky ( a treat to myself every year).
and my yearly supply of Trafalgar from truefitt and hill.

oh and Xmas!!

But what I am really waiting for is Somersetsteve is making me a handle for my Knot!!( after I broke the handle and hastily retreated to the bathroom to rescue it after taking advice).

And I thought mine was taking a long time! I'm spoilt: all my orders from Stumac come with DHL 3-Day. Ordered Friday, delivered on Monday :)View attachment 22491

Well, my new Mergress is there...well, not quite, I'll be allowed to collect it from the post office, but only after paying the customs duty.
Talking about custom duty: €25.97! Plus the cost of the Mergress plus shipping, total cost = €161.40!!!.. cough, cough, if my wife finds out what it costed in the end, then I'm toast :eek:
Those thieving barstewards at the german customs, after taking only nine days to clear it through customs, they then rob me blind! My love affair (not), with der Deutsche Zoll continues unabated..:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom