Not open for further replies.
pjgh said:
... and :D

2pycch0.jpg

2e3pm48.jpg

Great looking handle.
I want.

I am waiting for this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120947034846?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

In case someone wonders if I am off topic, I am not: I shall use this fine piece of time telling equipment to time my shaves properly so I don't miss out on one.
That is all ;)

AlexNoodles said:
I am waiting for this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120947034846?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

In case someone wonders if I am off topic, I am not: I shall use this fine piece of time telling equipment to time my shaves properly so I don't miss out on one.
That is all ;)
I have a Stop watch or Two, as I time keep at athletics events. used them for Timing eggs, but not shaving [yet! ].

Added this little guy to my 'waiting on'-list. Looks nice and will be great fun to try out as I've never used this model before.

23r2uzr.jpg

I uh...also picked up a Milord for $20-something.
Another razor I have yet to try.

wthd08.jpg

And finally, the third - and final - razor from this weekend. A P1 Black Beauty.
Normally these sell for more than I want to spend on them but I think the dirty condition it is in kept some people away and I got it for a very reasonable penny ($40-something with free shipping).

I'm just hoping that it'll clean up nicely as it sure does look like it need a nice, long soak and scrub :)

We shall see.

mb7j8n.jpg

so8lsy.jpg

An older Pils Razor from when Werner Pils had hands on in the company - I think he left in the early 2000's.
Funny thing is - although this has a very pilsy handle the head is actually a butterfly with the TTO under the base plate - the base plate itself is sort of an English Aristocrat thick plate.

So within a week I've scored an Ikon with a Pils head, and a Pils with a Gillete head

Absolutely minty and an oddity to boot!

Ratty
[attachment=13212]
[attachment=13213]
[attachment=13214]
[attachment=13215]

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 26
Cheers! It's coming from just over the hill, there ... Wakefield.

Back in the "What soap would you most like to try?" thread, it's the one I put. I thought it best to chase one down. £25 all in, posted, for a box fresh new one. Not at all bad :D

Darkbulb said:
Added this little guy to my 'waiting on'-list. Looks nice and will be great fun to try out as I've never used this model before.

23r2uzr.jpg

I uh...also picked up a Milord for $20-something.
Another razor I have yet to try.

Darkbulb said:
And finally, the third - and final - razor from this weekend. A P1 Black Beauty.

I'm just hoping that it'll clean up nicely as it sure does look like it need a nice, long soak and scrub :)

We shall see.

Hi there,

So is Darkbulb your first or last name may I ask,

Not such a crazy last name when you consider i knew a guy who's last name was Snowhite. This is a true thing.

That cased Aristocrat is one of my favorite fixed head razors. Use no polish on that...ok? Maybe a soak in hot water and Dawn liquid and then scrubbing bubbles used along with a toothbrush will be enough.

The adjustable is gonna open your eyes....start that on #3-4 just till you get to know it. Make sure you tighten the TTO that last 1/4 turn to lock the blade. Heh, the handle may feel strange at first.

Martin

pjgh said:
Old Spice Shaving Soap in mug ... in packaging ... new :D

Nice - I saw it on Ebay. I've a similar, unused 4.5 oz puck 'n' mug and a shaving stick, which I use. The Wickham's Spice Trade hard soap would have been a worthy replacement .... unfortunately not to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom