What grinds your gears?

Going a McDonalds/Costa/Subway etc... and saying "Can I get a xxx"
No you f*cking can't!
Surely it's, please can I have, or I'd like a xxx please....
And yes, none indicating drivers, drivers who can't use roundabouts, drivers who leave foglights on....:mad::mad::mad:
This really pisses me off. Along with
"I'll take a croissant with that"
No you won't you f'ing cock Womble.!

Just to piss Rob off then:

Melissa McCarthy - talentless 1 character lard arse
Adele - producer of music for bunny-boiling stalker birds from your past as they hunt you down on Facebook.

Ms. McCarthy is hysterically funny!! The TV show Mike & Molly is the funniest sitcom ever made!!

I hate people who drive erratically while blabbing on cell phones. I therefore propose that all cells should have implanted within a small explosive charge coupled with a motion detector. When the cell exceeds 5 mph 'BOOM!!"

Oh by the way. The last time I ground my own gears was back in the 70's. I had a 66 Chevy Nova with a manual tranny - a "three on the tree". Boy. They sure don't make them like they used to.

[quote uid=266 name="moodymick" post=482486]Just to piss Rob off then:<br /><br />Melissa McCarthy - talentless 1 character lard arse<br />Adele - producer of music for bunny-boiling stalker birds from your past as they hunt you down on Facebook.[/QUOTE]<br />+1 to both, with a massive "Adele GET THE HELL OVER IT " !!! You miserable person.

Melissa Mccarthy is actually a 2 charector actor. She played a sweet cook in gilmore girls.

People who dont talk in the third person is the one thing that really grinds red horsemans gears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh by the way. The last time I ground my own gears was back in the 70's. I had a 66 Chevy Nova with a manual tranny - a "three on the tree". Boy. They sure don't make them like they used to.

At 15 I learned stick on a 57 Willys with a 3 speed on the floor with no synchro. I was glad that vehicle wasn't mine.

Gotta be early 70s, my uncle had a full sized Ford wagon and it was long and heavy and bulky! It was also missing power steering, which was an option back then like power brakes. Power windows and A/C options too. Not sure about the radio being standard equipment. Trying to parallel park that thing was horrific.

It was also a three on the tree and was distracting at times on that beast. Kind of fun trans to use though in other cars, with the looong throws.

Ah yes, the column gear lever on the great old Vauxhall Victor; what pleasure that afforded by allowing a front bench seat. Could well lend a whole new meaning to " three on a tree ! ". Absence of bench front seats, yeah that grinds my gears and gets me right back on topic.

JohnnO. o/

1. Aye, another vote for Australians....
  2. People who like artificial grass in their garden and think it's still a garden
  3. People who like artificial grass
  4. Artificial grass
  5. Australian artificial grass

Back
Top Bottom