What made your day a crap one??

Mancunians who patch production servers without informing us then getting the hump when by their own actions, they FUBAR their finance systems for three days and tell us on the third that things have gone Pete Tong, expecting US to pick up the pieces.

And here endeth my rant for today.

Rather not a day but 7 weeks. After being made redundant( Actually a good thing) I am struggling to find employment due not much position being on market in my field... I search job daily for average 3-4 hours. Had 3 interviews but two of them were filled quickly as people were deeper in process (1st stage myself) and one I had should have answer Thursday but is silence line...

Savings will keep me for next 7 weeks but I might start selling out my collection....

Feeling slightly depressed and irritated. Especially having next baby boy due end of August.

Just had a last drive in my 12 1/2 year old Passat B5.5.

I bought it in September 2003 with 6 miles on the clock. 149,000 miles later I have reluctantly traded it in.

Went to use the ship's lathe only to find someone had put the chuck back on off-centred. Went around like a dog's back leg

Handle on hold (or hold the handle)

Leaving Camarthen this morning - to go home (4 miles from Alton Towers), just short of getting home getting a phone call from a client.

'Where are you"

I'm now in Hook - Hampshire, ready for a new job in the morning.

This is a several things are crap day.

1 - Not getting any of the cooked chicken I was going to have with my wife this evening
2 - Not seeing my wife now till Sunday
3 - Not enjoying 8 hours of driving
4 - Not enjoying the mindless morons who sit in the middle lane on every motorway.
5 - Definitely not enjoying the Risk assessment & method statement I am putting off but have to do before I can start work tomorrow.

Left the car into the garage today for some work.

Work done satisfactorily.

Car courtesy-washed free of charge. WITH A FUCKING BRILLO PAD. Fucking dickheads - have they never heard of the 2-bucket method...:mad::mad::mad:

Went to the dog pound to take a look, plan is to adopt something small.

Seen this little thing and fell in love but couldn't take her today as I'm off to Tenerife in the morning for two weeks.

Stupid of me to go out today, should have stayed away from the place till I get home.

Gutted.

efbbd451f8969ce40bcb176558d32460.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom