What made your day a crap one??

They don't do reservations, first come first served policy. They're going to check with the warden on Monday to see if the rules could be relaxed and call us.

Really nice dog... ticked all our boxes - small-ish, young, great temperament and just lovely to look at.

If she's still there when we get home it'll have been meant to be. I can't put into words how gutted I am.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Being informed that in 2 weeks time I'll not need to be shaving as I'll be losing and not growing hair. 9 week course of chemo is coming my way as my cancer has decided to come back for a visit!

PI$$£D OFF IS AN UNDER STATEMENT!!!!!

Fish

Being informed that in 2 weeks time I'll not need to be shaving as I'll be losing and not growing hair. 9 week course of chemo is coming my way as my cancer has decided to come back for a visit!

Fish

Aww bummer, Fishster, best of good fortune m8.

JohnnyO. o/

Fish

That is shit news, Fish ........... Hope your chemo goes easy on you, mate.

Fish
I wish you the best of luck Fish.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Fish
Sad news Fish.

Looking forward to your post in the 'What made your day a good one' thread when you beat the motherfucker.

Fish

Best of luck with your treatment Fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the "guys" I work with, who pride themselves on having longer hair, more makeup, more hair spray then real girls, can get dates.

discovering that I cant trade a slim and a flare tip off for a single stick of Palmolive, or a single blade from LORD or TREET. While guys can sell a travel tech in leatherette zipper case for 80$ on ebay non stop.
That guys can sell a 1960s travel tech off as a genuine milady decolette if they have the original BOX from the 1920s......

Back
Top Bottom