What will you write with today?

Beautiful pen Ratty - the Parker Vacuumatic is full of 'olde worlde' character.

Today, I'll be taking notes with my TWSBI VAC 700 (Smoked) and signing my name with my Sheaffer Legacy 2 (Sandblasted Platinum Gold) - both FPs.

I will be writing a letter to my aunt this weekend using a Sailor Pro Gear Regency Stripe loaded with Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris.

SailorProfessionalGearRegency03_zpsf4076e84.jpg~original

I'm still surprised by how well the Kuru Toga engine works - every now and then I have to make sure the little logo has moved.
I use Diamine Ink in my Safari - Chocolate at the mo though I'm going to go to Sapphire Blue soon.

Count of Undolpho said:
I'm still surprised by how well the Kuru Toga engine works - every now and then I have to make sure the little logo has moved.
I use Diamine Ink in my Safari - Chocolate at the mo though I'm going to go to Sapphire Blue soon.

Very nice! Diamine Sapphire is my favourite bright blue.

I've banned my wife from using my Kuru Toga, somehow she still manages to flat-spot the lead. Don't ask me how! My previous favourite pencil was the Pentel P205 but the Kuru Toga's taken over.

Baystate is the blue by which all others are judged for me, the colour is amazing, unfortunately it does have some quirks. Diamine inks are superbly easy to live with though and they have a huge range of colours, Red Dragon is one of my favourites.

The Sapphire Blue was really for my eight year old, I noticed she had stopped using her Safari at school and when pressed she said it was because her writing looked ugly using it. Her school pen has a 1.5 nib and black ink so I've swapped it out for a 1.1 and the Sapphire Blue and she's far happier with it now. I think it was just too different to everyone else and it's hard to write quickly with such a broad nib. She still has the Calligraphy set UKRob so kindly sent her for practicing her forms.

Back
Top Bottom