Which facial Cleanser?

Ther reason I use glycerine soap (which is hardly girly, Vinny ;) ) is that mantic always reckoned it's a good idea to make sure the beard is clean before the hot flannel goes on and lathering commences; plus, if I leave it on for a minute or two, I hope it might start softening the bristles?

Am I the only one who is feeling very afraid after working out who Pete is basing himself on ? Just as well I hang out in TSR enough to hope that some of Vinny's manliness rubs off on me !

JohnnyO. \ :?

JohnnyO said:
Am I the only one who is feeling very afraid after working out who Pete is basing himself on ? Just as well I hang out in TSR enough to hope that some of Vinny's manliness rubs off on me !

JohnnyO. \ :?

:lol: Sorry Johnny, I love those black comedies. :cool:

Audiolab said:
rangers62 said:
Molton Brown soap

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/brow">http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/brow</a><!-- m --> ... yNav=false

Not cheap, but the assistant recommends that you halve it, and only wash the face with it. It says it can be used as shaving soap. I don't bang on about many products but this is the best facial soap. A bar will last a year easily if used only on the face.

Cheers

Link didn't work, is this the brown bar under shaving soap "moisture-rich aloe & karité ultrabar £12.50" I got a face wash tube and shower gel in a gift pack at Christmas and only recently got round to using it. Their stuff is good, expensive but the shower gel and face wash tube work great and don't fry the skin. Must pick one of these up next time I am in Buchannan street as the face wash tube is nearly doe from the missus and daughter using it :roll:

Martin, sorry, yup the brown bar, the bizzo

Pete said:
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Mr Bateman, I presume?

Arrowhead said:
Pete said:
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Mr Bateman, I presume?

:geek:

Pete said:

;)
You forgot the serum as part of the moisturizing routine. :cool:

I find a that all of the squeezy tube face washes to be much the same as each other. The choice coming down to scent preference or price.

I tend to return most often to The Body Shop Macca Root face wash or their Tea Tree offering.

I am currently using Superdrug face scrub. It is a gel based scrub but very light and pleasant. For something a bit heavier and grainier you could try the Real Shaving Co. face scrub.

Easy... Boots own no7 for men face wash and facial scrub. Best out there imo.
Billy Jealousy is very good too, but double the price of the Boots own brand... Tip of the day, use a quality sponge top apply to the face, that way it's more economical on the product and the sponge itself helps clean the skin.

Back
Top Bottom