Wickhams clearout

Well done Fox! Great to see you back. Enjoy your weekend, and good luck with the new soap. If it's half as good as the super smooth the I'm sure it'll do good.

Great stuff! Sincere good wishes. (Look forward to using the Spice Trade, South Sea and Sandalwood as well as continuing to use your existing soaps...which are giving sterling service and much satisfaction). Like everyone else, have other soaps and creams (including Nanny's Silly, of course) but the Wickhams are right up there in my favourites.

Fox said:
Thank you Gentlemen for all the wishes of wellness, and thank you Andy for all your help, you are all gents in the true meaning. It seems I have now turned an important corner in my personal life and popped my head out above a long standing dark and bleak cloud, it feel great to be back doing what I enjoy most... making good Shaving Soap.

I have added more stock to the Wickhams website, inc. Spice Trade. I have plenty left as I don't plan to restock previous suppliers. The idea is indeed to clear stock and to generate a cash flow to open a new door with a new soap. Some of you may remember last year I spent a lot of time working on a hard soap, I am going to pick it back up from where I left off and bring it to market. I start work on that again next Tuesday after a long break in London with friends who I have not seen for a long time.

Wishing you all a very enjoyable bank holiday weekend. And seriously, thank you for all your overwhelming support, it's very much appreciated.

Fox :D

Great to see you back on the saddle and in the frame of mind for doing what you do best.

Hi Darron nice to hear from you matey, if you need anything please feel free to give us a shout. You are among friends here.

Received mine. Tried the Club Cola straight away. Great latherer and the scent makes you smile, which stretches your skin, giving a close shave. Learned a new shaving technique: the Club Cola Grin :icon_cheesygrin: Marvellous.

Andreas

riverrun said:
Received mine. Tried the Club Cola straight away. Great latherer and the scent makes you smile, which stretches your skin, giving a close shave. Learned a new shaving technique: the Club Cola Grin :icon_cheesygrin: Marvellous.

Andreas

Right up there with Big Bro Bechet's patented " Howling Wolf at the Moon " technique he perfected with the twin blade Razolution razor.

JohnnyO. :dodgy:/

Back
Top Bottom