william lennon boots

I've had my pair of William Lennons for about two years now, I've worn them in all weather's and they've been faultless....service and comms from the company is superb...I paid around 130 quid for a pair of 78 tc's in red/brown zig grain and they've worn in beautifully. Have a look on my blog below for a write up on them....I'll post some pics on here later as the Kindle's not ideal for that.

Derbyshirechap said:
I've had my pair of William Lennons for about two years now, I've worn them in all weather's and they've been faultless....service and comms from the company is superb...I paid around 130 quid for a pair of 78 tc's in red/brown zig grain and they've worn in beautifully. Have a look on my blog below for a write up on them....I'll post some pics on here later as the Kindle's not ideal for that.

Love your blog ! The vintage watches are ace.

Really looking forward to mine arriving. Five weeks since I ordered so shouldn't be long now.

Have ordered some Saphir Medaille D'or polish and Saphier Pommadier cream too which I'll be applying as soon as I get them.

That'll make a pair of Solovair for each day from Monday to Thursday with the Lennons for Friday!

Resist the urge to apply polish straight away. The leather needs to break in and breathe. You run the risk of clogging the pores with excess polish as the factory will also apply polish before they send them out to you.

Lb1 said:
Resist the urge to apply polish straight away. The leather needs to break in and breathe. You run the risk of clogging the pores with excess polish as the factory will also apply polish before they send them out to you.

There seems to be a few different schools of thought on that, though I can see where you're coming from.

I'm sure some people on here leave shoe polish on new shoes overnight to sink in?

A problem I have is catching the heels of my shoes on the base of my chair at work, and the toes on the base of my desk drawers.

Consequently my pretty much brand new Solovairs already have a couple of small scrapes. It would be good to add some protection before I wear my Lennons for the first time.

Mine turned up today. I'm really pleased with them, apart from they forgot to put a rubber sole on top of the leather one (which I asked for).

The workmanship and standard is top notch. Really good value for money.

Picking up my Derby boots on Friday from the workshop, ordered them on a visit at the end of Jan.
50th birthday present from my wife. I'm really quite excited.

Back
Top Bottom