william lennon boots

Yeah, I read that article as part of my initial research before deciding to buy. Great piece of work, so it is. Do you see what I mean about those welts? Very heavy stitching and the brass screws can clearly be seen. No-one is going to convince me that a pair of Trickers or Crockett & Jones at way over twice the price can really be as solid as those. More elegant perhaps and better looking to some but for tough, no-nonsense, hard wearing boots the William Lennons are incredibly hard to beat. I'll upgrade this thread with pictures of mine as soon as I can.

Martin will be disappointed Graeme, you're doing a poor job at enabling! ;)

We need pics of those boots in order to further your credentials as one of Scotland's premier enablers!

Och, but ah canna take pictures fer toffee. I'll go dig out yon modern camery-thingy and try and get a picture or three up later in the week. I'm all ceiling and nae flair.....;)

Email sent via the contacts page of their website. If they can make their derby boots and World War 1 boots in black leather and customise the soles slightly then this will be a very expensive month!

Well, that's gone and done it. A pair of 78PTCs have been ordered in black leather with a thicker sole at the back to try and compensate for my over-pronation.

If they're as good as I think they're going to be I'll probably get some World War 1 boots next month.

Graeme must have made an impression. I mentioned his first name and TSR and she joined the dots instantly! The Highland bobby dazzler!

Cor, they're a cracking looking pair, Chris!

Erm, thanks Paul....I think? Was it a good impression? :D :icon_razz:

Tall_Paul said:
That's a cracking buy big mon!

Aye, at first I was thinking it was a shame they weren't nines but then I'm wooden splint anyway so it's just as well.....:s

Ok, so these ain't my boots but if you can imagine the shiny black parts as smooth brown like the picture above and the burgundy grain parts as black grain then you know what my boots look like. And no I can't 'cos the camera doesn't like me and I don't just mean my face!

14367594082_62f2ab88c0.jpg

They are beyond braw Graeme!

I'm hopping up and down like an AHD-afflicted teenager who's just had a bottle of Lucozade. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom