Work Shirts

Sorry to jump so late on this thread, but I had to trump up CT shirts as well.
Yes you can order them online, yes they have some good offers throughout the year, but I see their best point as the quality of the shirt. Slim-fit non-iron is my favourite range. It's the shirt that fits me the best out of anything I've ever tried. The collar is perfect, they look smarter than a celebrity at the Oscars and yet fit budgets beautifully.
I particularly like the double cuffs range. Single cuff is great too. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Thomas Pink is superb too. I only own one shirt from them - I got mine from Heathrow I think, so I didn't pay full price. The advice to go to Bicester isn't bad mind you.

I found the TM Lewin shirts lost shape quite quickly, the sizing was quite different between styles and they are terrible to iron. They also crease quickly. They are very cheap though.

Boab said:
I found the TM Lewin shirts lost shape quite quickly, the sizing was quite different between styles and they are terrible to iron. They also crease quickly. They are very cheap though.

Those aren't really problems if you go for something from one of their more premium lines with the super 140s or 180s fabric.

Got a couple of Charles Tyrwhitt shirts on order. Hope they turn out to be good. I didn't pay full price for them so no great loss if I don't like them for any reason.

Thanks for the post about the TM Lewin shirts; I prefer non-iron shirts where possible (M&S do well at making non-iron shirts actually non-iron) so these are definitely off my radar.

Clifford said:
Those aren't really problems if you go for something from one of their more premium lines with the super 140s or 180s fabric.

Then you are looking at £90 a shirt.

Boab said:
Clifford said:

Then you are looking at £90 a shirt.

The multi-buy offers make them much more affordable, in that context the price per shirt is comparable to the better sub-brands at M&S. Use Quidco and a cashback credit card and you save a bit extra on top as well...

Back
Top Bottom